Shapeshifters vs 20lifers

yahoo666

Diabloii.Net Member
Shapeshifters vs 20lifers

Hi,

I'm asking whether it's better to have for instance shapeshifters with 30 to life bonus versus the 3x20life sc? What do you think guys. With skillers with "only" 30 to life it's probably give lesser boost to life than 3 scs ..or am I wrong?

Thanks
Jan

sablast

Diabloii.Net Member
If sc only have life mod on it, SS skillers are much better. High life skillers could, I think, be better even than 3x 3/20/20 when using high damage weapon (grief, botd).

MrGoth

Diabloii.Net Member
sablast said:

You think right. Not only does +shifting skills add even more hit points {so you get 2x hit point modes on one charm}, but the +attack skill will increase whatever attack your doing. Assuming this is for fury, then yes, increasing the % damage will increase the overall damage on a high end physical damage listed weapon much more than +max damage would.

On the other hand, light damage weapons like gris caddy & robophase would actually get more damage from +max damage small charms.

Verashiden

Diabloii.Net Member
It depends. Most Pure Fury wolves go with straight 3/20/20 scs. Rabies/Fury and Fire Claw are better off with Skillers.

yahoo666

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for the replies. I'm using 20 lifers now and would like to get some skillers,but I probably wouldn't go for those with less than 38 life. But those are pretty costy... Anyone could give me a hint about the price on EU NL?

thanks.
Jan

HuggieTheBear

Diabloii.Net Member
me and terminal vertigo just tested 45 s/s lifers vs 3/20/20's and the 45 lifers beat the 3/20/20's in every catagory (life, ar, damage). :cool:

HuggieTheBear said:
me and terminal vertigo just tested 45 s/s lifers vs 3/20/20's and the 45 lifers beat the 3/20/20's in every catagory (life, ar, damage). :cool:

3/20/20s are cheaper than 45 lifers too though.

also, on a titan, 3/20/20s win.

trooper

Diabloii.Net Member
HuggieTheBear said:
not true it depends on the build a lot also, I have all 45 lifers and all 32020s and 32020s are better, in all catagories

I use the ss lifers anyway though cuz 32020s are indeed lame.