Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Shadow Master item spawns

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by alanklow, Apr 28, 2005.

1. alanklow

alanklow IncGamers Member

Shadow Master item spawns

Hi

Been looking thru the forums but i couldn't find a list that shows what kinda items the shadow master spawns with at each slvl (similar to the valk. table for zons ie. lvl 17 - War pike etc)....can anyone direct me to such a table (if one exists)? also, my shadow master spawns with different coloured helms/claws sometimes and i wonder if there's a significance to this.

i've been also wanting to see a lvl 20 valk and a lvl 20 shadow master duke it out - any idea who'll come up tops?

thanks!

2. Naliworld

Naliworld IncGamers Member

The stickied FAQ thread has a link to the item list you're looking for.

3. Throttle

Throttle IncGamers Member

Generally, your shadow will spawn with two random elite claws, and the rest of its items will be elite versions of the types you are wearing. So if you're wearing a mage plate, it would spawn with an archon plate. If you're wearing a thundergod's vigor, it'll spawn with a colossus belt or whatever they're called, etc. All its items will be rare. It will, however, not spawn with a full set of items if it's not high enough level. Mine is currently level 12, and only spawns with two claws, a helm, an armor, gloves, and one ring IIRC. I think it needs to be level 18 to spawn with full items, but I could be wrong.

4. darksentinel

darksentinel IncGamers Member

The final item is a rare amulet added at s-level 17

5. distancepieman

distancepieman IncGamers Member

How is one able to know what their summon is wearing? Is this just going by the table?

~Bails

6. bluedragoon

bluedragoon IncGamers Member

i heard u can see it with maphack, jus like u can see others peoples items with that, but probably the table will give some info as well :D

7. Indemaijinj

Indemaijinj IncGamers Member

Not really, a few mods on the armor and weapon gives off visual cues:

Black weapons, for example is usually some kind of damage mod while red armour is usually +life. Still only one mod will show up this way so it is not all good an indicator for anything.

8. distancepieman

distancepieman IncGamers Member

I meant more for the # of claws, gloves, rings, etc. Things with no visual cues. But yeah, it's still impossible to tell if a blue armor is +mana or ctc frost nova etc. as far as I know. (staying legit of course).

~Bails

9. Throttle

Throttle IncGamers Member

Erm... well... guilty as charged :(

I don't use the one that shows missiles on automap and has chicken and such. I just have that old one for the ability to see what people are wearing, the max light radius and the timer that says how long I've been in a game (I mule on my own, so staying in the game for 5 minutes before muling is important). I don't enable the "activate map for whole act" thingy cause it makes me lag like hell when I have the automap open, and I never do anything besides duelling anyway, so a map of Blood Moor isn't really that fascinating. I know that it's still a cheat though, don't get me wrong. Just makes it easier for me to play, without hurting anybody.

But yes, it does let you see what other people are wearing, as well as the "duplicate" minions (shadow and valkyrie). When bored, I like to sit and re-cast my shadow to check out the uber rings and circlets it gets :) seen some awesome ones too, with pretty much the best mods you could wish for.

10. lCE

lCE IncGamers Member

Too bad u cant take it off her heh :lol: