Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Seymour's Grim Adventures - A Revival

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Seymour_Fluxx, Mar 22, 2004.

1. Seymour_Fluxx

Seymour_Fluxx IncGamers Member

Seymour's Grim Adventures - A Revival

Well shortly after my quitting post I've decided to jump back in, only in a new way. After the Arrowless Bowazon post made by JB I have decided to make an Arrowless Bowazon, but I went a step further. I whiped out all of my ATMA stashes as well as every D2 character file on my computer, thus starting fresh and anew. In order to make my revival even more interesting, I have decided to write a quick status report after ever play session. I will do this as I complete my SC 1.10 septivirate(sp?)

So as I said early I made an Arrowless Bowazon, one who uses Magic Arrow as her main killing skill (hence no arrows :)) I have decided not to as write in-depth and dramatic as stony's stories, and not as comical as Kung_Poo's Lord Rahl Strikes Back. I simply chose to go with a quick write-up, as I enjoy the game more when I can share it with others, so on to the show

Seymour's Grim Adventures:part I-HarleyQuinn-Jr
    ---------------------------------------
    I decided to run normal at players 5 to increase killing speed and prevent the game from getting tedious to grap my interests. So HarleyQuinn-Jr went into the Blood Moor........

HarleyQuinn-Jr has cleared the Den Of Evil, Cold Plains, Cold Plains, Cave and the Burial Grounds. Everything died quickly as expected. Because of my lack of mana leech being untwinked and all I decided to pump Magic Arrow until it had a 0 mana cost which I did and it is at slvl 9, giving it a .07-.05 mana cost (can't remember which) and giving my bowazon an addiction to mana potions. As I was clearing the Cave in the Cold Plains an Infernal Cranium dropped from Coldcrow. My first set/unique so early, excellent! HarleyQuinn-Jr pranced about proudly in her new cap and decided to venture towards the Burial Grounds at Kashya's request. She quickly dispatched Blood Raven and her minions, though nothing dropped. However, a 3 socketed Hunter's Bow was purchased from Charsi and now contains a chipped emerald, topaz, and saphire. Lots of wands with nice +skills have been dropping, which has given her considerable wealth, and after buying the best of gear for her and her lvl 6 mercenary Annor, I still had around 5k gold. Well as it is Sunday sadly there is school tommorow. I must end it here.

Nexxxxxt Time on Seymour's Grim Adventures
    -----------------
    Will HarleyQuinn's addiction to mana potions wear off as her skills become more formidable? Will she ever find that dusty old man Cain? And will Act I mercenary's ever be usefull? Find out next time on Seymour's Grim Adventures! (<---blatant rip-off the ending of Dragonball Z, hehe I love that show)

2. Kool69

Kool69 IncGamers Member

:clap: Good Job man! Sounds like she is doing really well! Lol, that same set of gems are the ones i use in my mercs hunter's bow. Just thought it was pretty funny. So since you attemping the seraptive shes HC right? Good luck, youll need it! :thumbsup:

3. WaNg

WaNg IncGamers Member

Nice story dude! I will be looking forward the next "eps" of this thing! Oh, and Dragonball is teh lame, watch Naruto instead, much better series!

4. NSXdreamer

NSXdreamer IncGamers Member

Heh, a dragonball z fan I see. I read the whole series of cartoon book almost ten years ago, WAY better than the animated cartoon today.

5. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

hehe, welcome back :clap: and good luck on your adventures :thumbsup:

robin

6. Seymour_Fluxx

Seymour_Fluxx IncGamers Member

I've seen a lot about it, where can I watch it, or do I have to download the episodes?