Sexy VS

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
theBlackKnight said:
what about the 148 strength requirement?
Eh, considering that everyone and their mother/grandma/dog has an enigma armor these days, the +str/level on the armor should make this shield requirement nothing.

Omikron8 said:
Eh, considering that everyone and their mother/grandma/dog has an enigma armor these days, the +str/level on the armor should make this shield requirement nothing.
not true. A typical v/t build with only base str using enigma can't get enough to use it.

Shield is...meh ok i guess.

HandofElysium

Diabloii.Net Member
PoopyPants said:
not true. A typical v/t build with only base str using enigma can't get enough to use it.

Shield is...meh ok i guess.
Never was a fan of vortex shields except for the defense. It's the "cryptic sword" of pally shields. Wide damage range i'm not a fan of.

Upgraded HOZ owns this shield.

ROMVS

Diabloii.Net Member
Halbreed7250 said:
no it just has a smaller window of dmg, which IMHO is better
If I'm not mistaken, sacred rondarche has the highest average damage of all the shields.

Boogie

Diabloii.Net Member
lol badger?!? i dont get it :(

yes me had fun on open, just wondered how good they can get xD

Any1

Banned
aussy said:
:love: :love: :love:
badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger mushroom mushroom
It'll take about 10 minutes to get that weapon by tinkering with cubemain.txt, prefix.txt, and suffix.txt from D2_patch.mpq. It's not exactly what might be consider "legit", is it?

SCaVeNGeR

Diabloii.Net Member
Sacred rondache has highest average smite dmg, 46,5, But all the other elite have 46 average...

SCaVeNGeR

holy cow Moo,

way to much str ...148 = nt.

even with eginima i didn't have 148 str.

not possible i say. Unless you plan to kill your vita.