Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

sewer protector

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by sorcees, Feb 12, 2004.

1. sorcees

sorcees IncGamers Member

sewer protector

I like to build a PKK just for sewer normal.
    I know a PK'er is not a dueller, so i think his defence and life is not that good.
    What would be a good build (lvl 20 max), just to have fun and slain all those "newbie" charge PK'ers.
    Some hints / tips / links plz.

2. doubleOObubble

doubleOObubble IncGamers Member

Do a search for "kicker" or "kicksin" and look at those posts. Most are 20+, but you might get the idea and port it to a lower char!

Good luck!

3. SonOfRah

SonOfRah IncGamers Member

Make a level 24-34 telecro and pretend to be leveling in a sewer game.

Gets them every time >:]

4. HAMC8112

HAMC8112 IncGamers Member

How do you get teleport at that lvl?

5. AliZe

AliZe IncGamers Member

ahhh i miss my good ol 1.09d lvl 29 telenecro..... back then i did my pk(k) in normal blood run...

6. AliZe

AliZe IncGamers Member

staff with teleport charges....

7. HAMC8112

HAMC8112 IncGamers Member

Ah k, where do you shop for those? I have a 40ish necro that was retired, maybe i"ll bring him back to do some teleporting.

8. SonOfRah

act3 ormus in normal.

Ussually takes less than 10 mins (often below 5 mins) with a lvl 24-30 character. Costs varies between 10k gold to around 200k so stack him up with gold.

9. Phantom_Man

Phantom_Man IncGamers Member

I use my 29 Werebear to PKK any 20+ Sewer PKers. I figure if you're below that level PK'ing, it's ALMOST acceptable.

12 Eth Upg Snap Chargers later, I've only fluxed in 1 duel. It's a shame about the '5' key though.

Phantom- :drink:

10. Corndog

Corndog IncGamers Member

Level 18-21 Zeal PAllys with clegs sword can be quite deadly.

11. Sip

Sip Banned

if you want a pretty much invincible dueler, make a level ~27-29 paladin zealer.

Ethereal honor knout or naga is nice. With holy shield you will have extremely fast block rate and high block. Use lots of max damage jewel too. that 25% deadly strike you get will allow you to pwn your targets instantly.

12. sorcees

sorcees IncGamers Member

Hi, thx for the reply's.
    I tend to a telecro, i do not want to look like a snapper/charger myself.
    It should be more like a bad supprise.
    I am not going for PK, but I would like to give the "noobie" PK'ers a nice nightmare by supprise.

13. doubleOObubble

What happened to lvl 20 max? Your chances in the sewers will fall drastically :scratch:

14. sorcees

sorcees IncGamers Member

True, I have to think this over, maybe I can make several builds, till lvl 20 is not that long, on the other hand, a telecro is a very cheap build.
    Maybe good for arcane or trav runs.

15. doubleOObubble

Ahhh... Trav runs! Those might be excellent for a lvl 24 telecro! And try not to listen if anyone says you are lame for using such high lvl. If your only intention is to PKK, then it's the PK's fault if he hostiled you. This is always debated, but remember; You will ONLY fight those who are there for PvP and no one "innocent" will bite it.

Good luck!

16. sorcees

sorcees IncGamers Member

They don't have to, I can wait, but i doubt they are real PvP builds, more a PK build, they do not expect a real challenge, only a quick one hit ear.

17. doubleOObubble

D'oh, I didn't mean they are duellers, but PvP as a concept. They are there to kill a player and if they can't take getting killed then that's their business, not yours. After all, they were the ones who hostiled, right :lol:

Be prepared to take some cussing though. Thinking the knowledge on lvl 24 teleport staffs on this forum (not 100% so to speak ;)), then imagine the rest of b-net. You'll be called a hacker for wearing a lvl 24 hacked enigma :lol:

18. SonOfRah

lol, you got that right.

I was called a hacker/using bugged items because when I weapon switched with my old pally dueler my gloves, armor and belt dissapeared from their scanning.

simply put, if you weaponswitch and you need the bonuses from those items for other equipment, they turn red. if you are wearing red items (due to this) they are not shown on your character. scanning interprets the items by what your character looks like in the game :)

anyway if you want to make a really cheap telecro, grab an eth partizan. socket it for 5 for honor and its damage is around that of a normal eth lance (about 310 max) and use that for your merc. go level 27, any higher and they start to be more suspicious. nec head with bone armor, or +golem mastery/IG, wand with +bone armor/golem mastery. enter the game with those for a healthy bonus to your golem. get 3 skeletons/mages and sink the rest into skeleton mastery/golem mastery (I recomend about 3-5 golem mastery). 1 into amp/bone armor and you're set.

if you're level 24 you can ussually get away with patrolling any arcane runs. not so much sewers.

19. Baranor

Baranor IncGamers Member

level 18 pally

max dam armor
    mx dam helmet
    max dam shield
    bloodfists
    angelics
    threads
    either eth rusthandle with max dam or 4 socket war sceptre with +max, +3 thorns and pref +15 max.

max thorns, rest into sac

55 str, rest into vit, no block
    aim for 700 life, that way a 2-handed charger will need 4200 listed PvM damage to kill you outright, and a 1-hander with DS will need 2100. In other words, only those with really expensive gear.They hit you once, but they won't like hitting you again.

most duellers arent really bothered by thorns... they will think that yu're a newbie idiot. level 18 is ideal for sewers and arcane. if they survive meeting you, they will not try again.

20. MintSauce

MintSauce IncGamers Member

someone tried a thorns pala with level 24+ thorns and it did f**k all damage, that gear as a 1 hand charger or a zealer would be ok.