Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Set Items, RoRG ruin legendaries

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by MrRandyMarsh, Jun 29, 2015.

1. MrRandyMarsh

MrRandyMarsh IncGamers Member

Im guessing this topic might have popped up before but i havent been on the forums in quite a while so ill og ahead anyways.

In my opinion the main goal of games like Diablo is progression. Higher level , higher paragon Level , higher grift Clears and better gear.

Now , my major issue with the current state of the game is that in order to progress in grifts theres only some set combos that allowes for that In other words im stuck with the same gear forever = exite over legendary drop : zero . I dont know how to fix this but some ideas might be to get rid of the RoRG . If it aint there it aint a problem. Another solution might be to make set items REALLY RARE. I got a full waistes set almost immediately after it could be dropped.

thoughts ?

2. tougeznut

tougeznut IncGamers Member

I don't understand how the RoRG poses a problem. The gear progression in this game is as follows:
    1) Obtain end game set
    2) Obtain end game weapon
    3) Obtain ancient end game set pieces
    4) Obtain ancient end game weapon
    5) Push GRs as high as you can while leveling your gems
    6) get bored with the class after 100 hrs and make a new one
    7) see #1

If you're bored already, then give another class a try, or better yet join us in Hardcore.

ZappaFan likes this.