Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Set items - location

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by arkflash, Apr 18, 2005.

1. arkflash

arkflash IncGamers Member

Set items - location

Have a character that picked up 2 components of the Artic set (furs & belt) in Act 1. Haven't played DII-expansion in awhile, so my question is "are set items located in a specific place, or are they randomly generated." Would like to find the "mitts" & "horn" but do not want to hack them (i.e. use an item editor).

2. gorash

gorash IncGamers Member

i believe they are all randomly generated, however if playing on normal will have a greater chance then in nm or hell to drop lower type set items as in ur case for the arctic set items....

3. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

The best droppers for them are normal Mephisto, Diablo and Baal with about 0.4% for the Horn and 0.2% for the Mitts in 1 player games with 0%MF. Among the non-boss monsters, normal cows and act 5 monsters are generally the best droppers for them.

4. thegiantturtle

thegiantturtle IncGamers Member

Since you seem to be a legit single player, you might want to wander over into the single player forum or single player trading forum. You could probably easily trade something of equal value, cutting out the tedium of searching forever or uncoolness of hacking.

Welcome to the forums.

5. BFD

BFD IncGamers Member

Yes, welcome to the forums.

You can also download a nifty program called ATMA from this site http://diabloii.net/~atma. It has a proficient drop calculator in it which alot of us tend to use to help us find particular items.