Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Set & Item Help

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by leswgnr, Sep 23, 2006.

1. leswgnr

leswgnr IncGamers Member

Set & Item Help

Playing the non-expansion set version, I've found 2 items I can't equip - both saying I do not have enough strength even though I have more strength than required without any boosts from rings or amulets. One of the items was the hemet from the Sigon set, the other a regular piec of armor. I'm an Amazon, but these items don't seem to be retricted to a particular class.

Any ideas?

2. Evrae Altana

Evrae Altana IncGamers Member

Place the item in your inventory. Is the background red? If so, hover your mouse over the item and see which requirements are red (strength, dexterity, level).

3. Kijya

Kijya IncGamers Member

cheaked if you get any str from the armour or helm you are trying to replace? If you would end up with less str then needed after equiping the new gear then it will not work.

appart from that I can't see anything that could be wrong, if something is restricted to a specific class then it's clearly displayed in the discription of the item.

4. ffejrxx

ffejrxx IncGamers Member

if its a barb or druid helm it will say barbarian only or druid only, in red if your a zon

str glitching is when you dont have enough str to equip items with +str mods,
    done by using +str rings ect.. then equiping the items then removing the +str rings ect..