Separated at Birth?

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Separated at Birth?

Ok, so when I was on spring break, in the ski lodge, I look over at this table. I see a guy that looks exactly like me. I look over at the guy, and I swear it was like looking into a mirror. Except this dude looks about 10-15 years older than me. I knew I had to get a picture with him. So I track him down as he's coming out of the bathroom and ask if I can have a picture of him because he looks so much like me. He smiles and puts his arm around me.

And here is the end result.

That's a riot! Spitting image!

Were you drunk?

If not, WHY NOT? YOU WERE ON SPRING BREAK!

If yes, good.

If no, we need to have a talk.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
No, I wasn't drunk. If any of you are familiar with Vail, it was at Two Elk Lodge on the top of the mountain, right above the back bowls. DC, I'm not gonna screw with a day of great skiing by drinking. I gotta be sober if I want to dodge those trees. Besides, one drink at 10,000ft will probably do me in.

wow thats just ridiculous. maybe you'll grow up to be him. was he cool? omg i wish i could find some one like that

edit - i think his head is growing, the more i look at it o_0

{KOW}Spazed said:
That is pretty damn odd, he looks just like you hair and all.

Maybe you were cloned, they age faster you know.
Actually I figure it is Aero who is the clone. He'll be ready for harvesting in a few more years; that other guy looks like he's getting tired and needs a fresh body.

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
Hahahaha, that's awesome. I like the super reflective guy in the background too.

~Kazama Fury~

Diabloii.Net Member
itsPizzarific said:
edit - i think his head is growing, the more i look at it o_0
lol, that was my first impression as well.

Eff said:
Aero, maybe you have some tough news to break to your dad...
That would be messed up. :eek:

Yeah I am definately curious if the other guy thought there was a ressemblance.

Nword

Banned
Well... I'm starting to look like my dad looks in his (black and white) college yearbook :D

And that was indeed a crazy resemblence.

asdf

Diabloii.Net Member
that is pretty freaky. if one of you becomes famous, the other could be the body double.

awesome.

HAMC8112

Diabloii.Net Member
AeroJonesy said:
Ok, so when I was on spring break, in the ski lodge, I look over at this table. I see a guy that looks exactly like me. I look over at the guy, and I swear it was like looking into a mirror. Except this dude looks about 10-15 years older than me. I knew I had to get a picture with him. So I track him down as he's coming out of the bathroom and ask if I can have a picture of him because he looks so much like me. He smiles and puts his arm around me.

And here is the end result.

You are the one on the left, right?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

StarStageGurl

Diabloii.Net Member
Whao, that's awesome. You really do look a lot like him. What did the guy think?

I don't think I look a lot like any one person in particular. Except, maybe, my dad.

Isolde212

Banned
This happened to me once. I met a guy in a pool hall that was hanging out with my friend. We looked a lot alike and had very similar interests and personality traits. A week later we found out that we were brother and sister. Now that's freaky.

yes im curious about what he thought also.

if i saw someone that looked like me, i would have to run away.

of course, that day will never come .. no one can possibly look like me :spy: