Senior Citizen's Division - note on time zones

WarriorPoet

Diabloii.Net Member
Senior Citizen's Division - note on time zones

To all those who have expressed interest, the times set for the game (9 - 11pm Tuesday Feb 24th) are Eastern. I posted that in my second post in the old thread.

I tried to post this information on the old thread, but it didn't move to the front page for some reason (at least on my computer) so I thought I'd clarify things in a new post.

If Eastern doesn't work for you, then please let me know so we can work something out or switch to an alternate.

Thanks again for all who've responded!

Poet

Dahkar

Diabloii.Net Member
9-11 eastern is 10-12 central correct? If that is so i dont believe i can make it, unless you can change it to 8-10 eastern(9-11 central). If not, feel free to give my spot to someone else.

WarriorPoet

Diabloii.Net Member
Dahkar said:
9-11 eastern is 10-12 central correct? If that is so i dont believe i can make it, unless you can change it to 8-10 eastern(9-11 central). If not, feel free to give my spot to someone else.
9-11pm Eastern is 8-10pm Central. We're an hour ahead. Hope that helps!

WarriorPoet

Diabloii.Net Member
kenshinlod said:
8-10 central works for me. where are we meeting?
Let's meet in channel SCD at 9pm Eastern give or take a minute or two (I'll probably be there by 8:50pm). That will give us time to get organized before we start killin'! :)

WarriorPoet

Diabloii.Net Member
Glad to see that it works for you both!

I look forward to gaming with you. I'll post a reminder about the game here tomorrow morning (my time).

See you channel SCD around 9pm tomorrow (24th).

Poet