Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Semi OT: Are these items still kick a$$ for druids??

Discussion in 'Druid' started by xlodtraderx, Feb 17, 2004.

1. xlodtraderx

xlodtraderx IncGamers Member

Semi OT: Are these items still kick a$$ for druids??

Im still not sure if these weapons are still amazing for druids....

406 ed creul cryptic sword of quickness /w 3 sockets filled with ed/ias jewls, 85 ias

Cruel Fanged knife of quickness, 2 sockets sheal + ed/ias jewl, 251 dmg max

Cruel Giant Thresher of Quickness 299 (almost perf!!) base ed socketed /w 2x ed/ias jewls, almost 600 dmg with 70 ias

Are these items still the most desirable weapons for druids....and what are they worth now??? (west non laddar) I desperatly need help on this subject...been asking for months havnt got a definitive response yet...all help will be appreciated my thnx in advance

2. proudfoot

proudfoot IncGamers Member

First off, trading is for the trading forum ok? We aren't here to tell you values and what not.

However, I can tell you that those are some very nice weapons, and that they will still be worth a bundle for anyone who duels non-Ladder. Good luck trading them.

3. xlodtraderx

sry bout the trading thing...just i thought instead of clogging up the forums with 2 seperate posts 1 about value another about usefulness i thought i'd combine them into one.

4. proudfoot

I'm sure the Valuation forums wouldn't mind you asking :)

There are only two things the Druid forum hates:

Trading in the wrong place, and Trolls/Flamers.​

Don't do those two things, and you'll be fine.

Oh, we hate the Pit, too.

5. Killfrenzy

Killfrenzy IncGamers Member

then i guess i shouldn't brage about my pit run finds huh?

6. proudfoot

Nah, I mean the Pit of Strid Sexing. Totally different.

7. ~Kazama Fury~

~Kazama Fury~ IncGamers Member

why the h8? we live there ><

i play east, but looking at those items, they are neat, but the price of them decreased tremundously because of the BotDs.

view on the GT: With a slight slower attack speed, you can use an ethereal GPA or GT and do a lot more damage and get more beneficial mods instead. And also, theres the coolness factor of the item being ethereal. I personally own 2, (one shael shael, other is ed/ias shael), ive tried trading them, but all i get from ppl are "rofl nub, botd > it, jajajaja". East trade forum is pretty much dead because many of the traders quit due to 1.10. I havent seen a nice magic item being traded anymore, i assume botd craze over there too.

for the two other weapons, they are real nice. i personally find that cryptic very attractive. however, the fanged knife, i am not sure, i think ppl are settling for botds zerks on east also. 9/5 vs 7/4 (for fanged iirc). I would go for eth botd zerk because range 3 helps a lot when you know how to shift fury properly.

overall, those items are pretty good, but botds are taking over. however, that cryptic sword, keep it, that is uber seksi.

8. xlodtraderx

thnx for the advices...just the info i needed!

9. ~Kazama Fury~

~Kazama Fury~ IncGamers Member

you are very welcome.

oh, to add, fanged knives used to be godly because by putting lots of dex, you would be adding ar AND damage which was uber seksi instead of going for a titan build which most melee druids do. sometimes werebears lacking the ar. problem is sorta sovled with the help of going for a dex build revolving around the fanged knife. you would be hitting at 5fpa maul IIRC which is just 1 frame slower than the fastest legit frame, you would be doing a lot more damage instead of using a phase blade, and you have the ar to help more. in 1.09, more ar->more damage->more life leech which made the cruel fanged knives of quick (2 sockets) quite sought for on east. i remember i had a battle with a couple of traders for a cfkq no sockets left, it started from one rune, ended with 19 runes. but then again, there was a rollback method, so yeah... no comment. unfortunately leech doesnt work the same anymore in pvp wise, so, fanged knifes are no longer that popular.

10. Garbad_the_Weak

Garbad_the_Weak IncGamers Member

Lodtrader, consider yourself warned.

Bypassing the swear filter and "innocently" posting trade threads every few days.

Next offense is a ban.

Garbad

11. Æ’enris

Æ’enris Banned

Yea man.
    Kick ***
    and kick amoneymoney is a big deal :teeth:
    The items are nice, I think they are still pretty useful for a nl pvp druid.

12. xlodtraderx

warning taken garbad....but when did i innocently post trade thread every few days? This is like the first thread in druid forum since like a week...could u explain that to me? No offence intended...just wanna know where your accusation is comming from

13. Bash_

Bash_ IncGamers Member

actually it can only reach 6 fpa on a bear. But u can ed/ias and Lo it...just get 40 OIAS (HL+gloves)