Semi OT: 176 Fine Vita Charms...

Garbad_the_Weak

Diabloii.Net Member
Semi OT: 176 Fine Vita Charms...

Hey kids,

So I have these fine vita charms right. I had a bit of a fetish with them in 09 and built up quite a stockpile (as you can see). They range from legit 3/20/20 to 1/x/16 etc, with the average being about 3/x/15.

I haven't dueled with a melee char now (not counting pubs) since 1.10 came out. I have played with a flamebear and a smiter and such, but no duelers that would use these charms.

What should I do with them? I have the charms to make several melee duelers, but don't know what to try.

I was thinking:
A whirlbarb
throwbarb
melee wolf
zon (ug)

What else can I try that would use these charms well?

Thanks,
Garbad

Zabo

Diabloii.Net Member
Garb this is semi-pathetic. You are the mod of the druid forums after all ;)

Fireclaw/Mauler Hybrid!! (how about reading some threads ;) j/k) oh wait i forgot. you nuked the forums!

VictusMetuo

Diabloii.Net Member
Garbad doesn't pay attention. You need Shapes and fine/vita scs for a Fire Mauler.

There's the charms you said you'd help me with o.0

Garbad_the_Weak

Diabloii.Net Member
mepersoner said:
....yeah, about 30 of those are my charms....

Just.. remember that. :p
Nah, I told you when I took them it was a permanent loan ;) I dont care mep, you can take any of them you want at any time (its not like you dont share my pvp accts). Just tell me and don't get them mixed up with your own.

Garbad

P.S. In other news, I found 10 I forgot about on a trading mule so the total is now 186.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
well you could give me 20 and have somebody to duel against, somebody that never leaves his computer, or you could not and I'll stay retired, either way

Zabo

Diabloii.Net Member
Manifesto said:
try a rabies wolf build. i heard those things were so much ownage and can do up to 40k poison damage.
With that charm selection...eh nope. One mod would be quite useless :)