Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

semi newb question

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by heatherjewel, Apr 4, 2005.

1. heatherjewel

heatherjewel Diabloii.Net Member

semi newb question

If I use two Call to Arms swords on a frenzy barb will the skills stack?

Meaning if I get a perfect +2 to all and 6/6/4 for both CTA's does that give me 14/14/10 along with armor, ring, ammy, belt and helm Plus skills? If so that seems pretty amazing. Maxed out BCry, BO, and Bcry would be like 42/42/40 (more with Arreats or a nice mod "delerium") without any GCs. Add the GCs and an anni and your looking at 50+.

So is this a dream or is it possible, or even plausible?

Thanks

2. FlyingPerson

FlyingPerson Diabloii.Net Member

the skill wont stack
    all you get from the CTA is +2 all skill

3. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

I'm quite sure they will stack, as two echoing weapons give +6 to warcries, but as with any item, you won't get more than +3 per item which add specific skill bonuses to anyone if the skill is available to you. For example, wearing two CTAs with +1 to all skills and +4 BO each will give a barb 2x +3 to BO and +2 to all skills, for a total of +8 to BO, but (if others could wear two weapons of the type CTA can be made in) +10 to any characters.

The limitation does not apply to skill bonuses which are given to certain classes only, like Heart Carver, which gives barbs a +4 bonus to find item.

4. BFD

BFD Diabloii.Net Member

IIRC, equiping 2 CTA will only get you +2 all skills and +3 to BO for a net of +5 BO. However 2 Echoing weapons of +3 Warcries will net +6 BO. To maximize this you should you combine a CTA with an Echoing weapon for +1 all skills, +3 Warcries and +3 BO, this will net +7 BO.