Sellig stuff on ebay

Sellig stuff on ebay

I'm thinking about getting rid of some stuff so I might sell it on ebay. I was wondering if anyone here has sold stuff and if you have, how easy is it? Is it a big process or is it just signing up and putting the stuff on sale?

eh?

toader

Banned
Its not a big deal.

They have everything automated, you chose your all your options that you want, put in your description, define the shipping, etc...

giantpinkbunnyhead

Diabloii.Net Member
I think they like to have a credit card on file, so they can bill you for the seller fees you rack up. They charge small fees to list an item, they also charge a small % of the selling price. It's not that much, really. I sold a baseball card for 250 dollars and all the various fees on the sale came to like 7 dollars.

But otherwise, once you set up a seller account, it's simple. THere's a 5 or 6 step sequence that it walks you through and when you're done, just wait and hope for high bids.

kidd546

Diabloii.Net Member
Make sure your first few sales are somewhat small, as people dont like 1 FB sellers. Also, pictures and a good description go a long way. Finally, search for similar items and remember what categories they are in. Good Luck- you may have some hidden treasures in your junk, or it may just be junk!