Self-found + Gaveaway

Suiling

Banned
Self-found + Gaveaway

I got some grailies from salvo's and sirpoopsalot's giveaway, the question now is should i (or am i allowed) to mix them with my self-found grailies or not?

This is how i update my medieval mart excel sheets. Each time i found a grailie i will mule it from my character into my self-found unique stash and update the table. Then when i got some grailies from two great SPF members above i was thinking, should i or am i allow to mix the grailies together or not?

Help me out please...

jjscud

Diabloii.Net Member
The key word is self found. You cannot count items given or traded to you in a "self-found" grail. Mixing them up in a stash would make it impossible to tell what was self found and what was not.

If you simply want a grail (collect all items) then you can combine them.

Personally, I wouldn't combine them. You can always combine the report of two stashes but would never be able to seperate items in a single stash.

Dark Matter

Diabloii.Net Member
As jjscud said.

make two (or more stashes) for your grail items.

You can have one as purely self-found, one that has stuff pickup from MP games and give-aways, and one full of spares to give away etc.

There are degrees of grailing:
1) just the grail - getting all the items to complete it however you can (giveaways/trades/MP games etc.)
2) self found
3) Ethereal
4) self found Ethereal - good luck with this one :D

DM

AJK

Diabloii.Net Member
Dark Matter said:
There are degrees of grailing:
1) just the grail - getting all the items to complete it however you can (giveaways/trades/MP games etc.)
2) self found
3) Ethereal
4) self found Ethereal - good luck with this one :D

DM
You forgot the fifth degree: a self-found Ethereal ilvl.99 perfect items grail.

*dodges spam killer sentry*

Suiling

Banned
Okie guys, thnaks for those info. So i guess i'm just go grail a in collect all item in the game. I got mixed up with my self-found stash and giveaways one.