See you next patch, Diablo 2 :(

Luckymofo

Diabloii.Net Member
See you next patch, Diablo 2 :(

My good computer's motherboard got fried. I am using my old crappy computer that can't install d2. My accounts will expire in a few hours. My computer won't be fixed till next month. I should feel free, and yet I will miss Diablo 2's grip...

On the other hand, I can still come here, don't know if that's a good or bad thing ;)

Gorny

Banned
If you want to have someone keep your account refreshed, I'm sure we can manage that.

I'd do it for you.

Frosty_The_Snowman

Diabloii.Net Member
I can also do it for you, losing your stuff is just too stupid when you can easily get free help from old and trustworthy members here. My PM box is open anyway :wink:.

- Frosty :innocent:

seralph

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd ask gorny, but I don't have any silver or gold WoW coins to pay him for my quest :lol:
He only takes sojs for payment anyway...

Perming only need to be done every 3 months and this service you can have on this forum for free, sure.
And Gorny offred to do it, take this great offer and restart with your stuff when the motherboard will be fixed.

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
No charge.

You just have to provide myself and Dredd with redheads.
since he's on an older computer I figured I would help him come up with some redheads for Dredd and yourself :D. so here's a picture of one

Yes I realized she's grown a few years older since this shot was taken. But I do hope she meets your aproval :grin:

Luckymofo

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh my god...now I can't even browse the forums smoothly...

I appreciate the offers, but my mules haven't been played in the 2 hour mark.

I think they are X_X now.

On a side note: Can anyone recommend any decent laptops that can run Oblivion rpg besides alienware that I can buy at bestbuy? Preferably below the US $900 range?

Thanks

Gorny

Banned

On a side note: Can anyone recommend any decent laptops that can run Oblivion rpg besides alienware that I can buy at bestbuy? Preferably below the US $900 range?

Thanks

Dell might have one at that price range.

Athelstan

Diabloii.Net Member

Thanks
Im about to buy a new Dell in order to play Wow and Oblivion. For Oblivion, so long as you have at least 1 GB Memory, a fairly decent graphics card and a fast, modern processor, you should be ok. Head over to the official Oblivion forums on Bethseda's website for more information on what systems can and cannot play it. The Dell I'm looking at will be around $1,500, with shipping and tax, but I'm also going a bit overkill, with a state of the art graphics card and 2 GB of memory.