Secretset?

Aldragon

Diabloii.Net Member
Secretset?

I can remember Blizz said and wrote something about a secret set anyone know anything about it??
ALDRAGON

Shadow_247

Diabloii.Net Member
It doesn't exist. But I read somewhere that tyrael's might/andy's visage/azurewrath together was sometimes considered a spiritual set, although it gave no bonuses.

EDIT: Oh that's right, i read it in your other thread - on the same topic...

yes this set is real i have it and this is how u can get it

click the gem in the chatroom 100 million times i stood up for a week straight doing this bcuz once you start clicking you have to keep going u cannot stop or it wont work

CookiesnCream

Diabloii.Net Member
JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS said:
We know 1 thing, that it doesn't exist. Sorry to burst your bubble. :teeth:
Yah, as far as I know, the "secret set" Blizzard said they were going to create doesn't exist.

Ryshenron

Diabloii.Net Member
this bring around a whole nuther question ive been wonderin about..blizz also said there would be an all new item graphic..one never seen b4

anyone know wut this is??..sry if this is blatantly obvious

Drukqs

Diabloii.Net Member
TheAntiHero said:

click the gem in the chatroom 100 million times i stood up for a week straight doing this bcuz once you start clicking you have to keep going u cannot stop or it wont work
So true, gogo

-Drukqs-

Sparrowhawk

Diabloii.Net Member
TheAntiHero said:

Drukqs said:
So true, gogo

-Drukqs-

Quoted for truth.. :p

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
Ryshenron168703 said:
this bring around a whole nuther question ive been wonderin about..blizz also said there would be an all new item graphic..one never seen b4

anyone know wut this is??..sry if this is blatantly obvious
Probably Warshrike. Not spectacular, but new nonetheless.

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
When you compare it to a regular Winged Knife, which is the Elite version of the Balanced Knife, you can see the difference (also different from regular Throwing Knives, too).