Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Secret Sun-daily!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Kitteh, May 3, 2015.

1. Kitteh

Kitteh IncGamers Site Pal

I like the new daily format, but the good ol' format deserves a regular use! :D

RL: I have LINK today (befriending project for young people with MH issues), so I'm taking my lad to Scotland's Secret Bunker, which as it happens is an awesome day out, I've been many times xD

D2: Mhmmm.... I wish!

OVG: Training? xD

Why no moar dailies? :(

2. kestegs

kestegs D3 Monk Moderator

RL: my daughter woke up at 5am and barfed. I can't wait for the days when they can make it to the bathroom. Probably go to church in a couple hours from now, but might stay home with the girl. Also trying to find a used car to buy.

D2: played my chargedin in act 2 normal of the lack of info tournament. Lots of fun!

OVG: Nothing today. Been playing some terraria lately. I thought about waiting for the big update coming out in a month or two to restart, but I'm still having fun.

3. maxicek

maxicek Moderator Single Player

RL: helping my eldest daughter with revision.

D2: Cow and LK runs in 1.07. Finish a rush batch later too.

OVG: How to Train Your Dragon with youngest daughter in the iPad.

4. Gino

Gino IncGamers Member

RL: Playing kickball with coworkers vs another store.

D2: Waiting on CDs to play 1.07 with everyone.

5. SunsetVista

SunsetVista IncGamers Member

RL: The weather is nice so that means... Water balloon fight! *evil laugh* Might go see new Avengers movie at some point, not sure when.

D2: Treasure hunting in A5 Hell with frenzybarb Silumgar. The Bloody Foothills began with death maulers and a fanaticism pack of burning dead archers. Those archers hit hard. Even with taunt and war cry, I was grateful for all the life from battle orders.

OVG: not til I'm done with D2, but I'm supposed to play Legend of Grimrock, Transistor, and maybe a little Path of Exile.

Edit: Water balloons were fun. This was a delayed birthday present for Dad, because we used to do this all the time for his birthday when we were younger. Now that my brother and I are adults and taller, it's a little less exciting because the splash from aiming at someone's feet no longer soaks their face. We mostly stood still and tried to catch the ones thrown at us and then return fire. So we didn't get very wet, until I upended the bucket on Dad's head at the end. Mwahahahaha!

Edit 2: I can still live here, yay! =P

Last edited: May 3, 2015
  6. pharphis

pharphis IncGamers Site Pal

Transistor was fun though reasonably short (I spent 15 hours for all achievements, though I rushed the second half of the newgame+). I thiiiink Bastion was overall a better game but Transistor has a nice soundtrack and that's half the battle :eek:

I like the humming versions of the songs when using turn()... especially the final boss and the "sandbox" song

SunsetVista likes this.
  7. Kitteh

Kitteh IncGamers Site Pal

Water balloons are awesome :D

SunsetVista likes this.