Secret Cow Level w/ an Assassin?

ninjakiss

Diabloii.Net Member
Secret Cow Level w/ an Assassin?

well finally defeated Baal and ready for cow level killing sprees :grin:

Questions:

1. The cow portal can only be opened once, right? so do i have to keep a tp open each time i go there to keep going back to town and selling stuff?

2. Can i go to the cow level as many times as I want as long as i don't kill the cow king?

3. I have a hybrid assassin (LS trapsin/warrior monk). what skills should i be using against those mobs of cows? keep in mind i will be going in ALONE (!).

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Re: Secret Cow Level w/ an Assassin?

1. The cow portal can be opened just once and it's permanent, but what would be the point of being able to recast it if you can make a TP as well ?

2. You can enter the cow level even if you have killed the King in previous games. Opening the portal by yourself is restricted. As long as nobody kills the King who hasn't done it so far (including your own character) while you are in the cow level, you will not lose the ability to open cow portals.

3. I'm not an assassin expert, but I guess the best way for an assissin to kill cows is probably casting LS until a few cows are dead, followed by DS.

Huplet

Banned

3. Use whatever you can to get the first kill, then cast a couple DS and wait about three seconds for everything to die.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator

The only problem with DS is that it might kill the King as well (it deals fire and physical damage) which will always result into losing the ability to open cow portals.

Alecz

Diabloii.Net Member

Can the lightning from Light sentry (i think I got this one right) Hit multiple cows?

By that I mean the same lightning bolt pierces through several cows and deals damage to them all.

If so... the king is LI, so that should be no problem. Also, I think the king always spawns in his "castle" so as long as u avoid the castle you should be fine (i think).

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator

If a lightning bolt from LS hits multiple targets, they will all suffer damage. The king is immune to lightning, but lightning travels quite far and if he gets hit, he will move towards your assassin.

Alecz

Diabloii.Net Member

Well, I guess that LF zons are still (probably) the best cow runners. I know, I have one :smug: