Secret Ãœber Set

ferentix

Diabloii.Net Member
Secret Ãœber Set

I don't know is this is the right forum to post this... but anyway
i remember once reading on www.diabloii.net, that in the 1.10 patch there was hidden a kind of Ãœber Set. And what made this set different was the fact that it was just put together by ordinary items, and the only way to complete the set was just by trying to figure out which items was a part of it :scratch: there was one hint - look for items that could be related in som way, like for example Tyrael's might and the blade Azurewrath
If the set was comleted it was THE set, with alot of crazy powerful bonuses

did anyone els read anything about this... and if so, was it for real or just one more of Blizzards lame jokes :flip:

ps. If you allready discused this many times, forgive me i usually only use the druid forum...

Good Gaming
 

Shug_Ninx

Diabloii.Net Member
Fist of USSR

War Hammer:
50% chance of casting level 9 Fist of Heavens on striking
+20% requirements
80% enhanced damage
-20% increased attack speed

War Axe:
+2.5 to maximum damage per character level
40% ias
150% enhanced damage
(2) sockets

Russet Armour:
+1-2 to barbarian skill levels
100% enhanced defense
+90 to life

Total bonuses:
50% chance of allying with Diablo
100% of having Diablo turn on you when you fight
10% chance of having armour break when struck
4% chance of having weapon break when attacking
All experience per kill divided equally among party
All drops among group are divided equally

:thanks:
 

Ryshenron

Diabloii.Net Member
alright guys..this was a thread askin a question..not a bunch of made up gobely gluck form those of you with wild imaginations
 

Meosha

Diabloii.Net Member
Ryshenron168703 said:
alright guys..this was a thread askin a question..not a bunch of made up gobely gluck form those of you with wild imaginations
Okay, okay...There isn't an uber set. Can we go back to making things up now?

Although I would really like to see a set that gives the Diablo Red Lightning ability when completed...

Goebbels' Guardianship?
 

Nevre

Diabloii.Net Member
The question that occurs to me is...

How do you know that there is no uber set?
Were you one of the one and a half people working on the patch at Blizzard?
Have you tried every combination of items?
 

Fearox

Diabloii.Net Member
When I hear the rumors about the über set the chat gem rumors from 1.09 springs to mind...
 

MithrandirX

Diabloii.Net Member
Nevre said:
How do you know that there is no uber set?
Were you one of the one and a half people working on the patch at Blizzard?
Have you tried every combination of items?
Actually I AM. I was a janitor at Blizzard until they put me in charge of making the new patch. Sorry it took so long, but I had to spend 2 years learning how to program.

And, as a matter of fact, there is an Uber Set, Mithrandir's Mop and Bucket of Uberociousness. I don't want to give away the secret to getting it, but it involves the horadric cube, several Annihilus small charms and cracked sashes by the truckload.

Mith
 

PhsycoTimmay

Diabloii.Net Member
Originally posted by MithrandirX
Actually I AM. I was a janitor at Blizzard until they put me in charge of making the new patch. Sorry it took so long, but I had to spend 2 years learning how to program.

And, as a matter of fact, there is an Uber Set, Mithrandir's Mop and Bucket of Uberociousness. I don't want to give away the secret to getting it, but it involves the horadric cube, several Annihilus small charms and cracked sashes by the truckload.

Mith
Im still laughing, that was the funniest thing Ive read in a long time, thanks Mith.
 

Lord Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Shug_Ninx said:
Fist of USSR
Total bonuses:
50% chance of allying with Diablo
100% of having Diablo turn on you when you fight
10% chance of having armour break when struck
4% chance of having weapon break when attacking
All experience per kill divided equally among party
All drops among group are divided equally

:thanks:
Hehehehe. that set would actually be very useful and propably very popular.
 

Choogy

Diabloii.Net Member
I was thinkin if you get all the Tyreal related stuff, then maybe......you'd have some nice stuff
The Uber set as it has been called will probably not be found easily, but i'd guess its mostly new items...
 

Danembont

Banned
This is fun, better than the Rezfiarg jokes. We should get someone to completely screw up the Arreat SUmmit info to fill it with a load of ******** easter eggs, and then wait for the questions to explode. Oh crap, no one actually reads the AS anymore.
 

Danembont

Banned
Choogy said:
I was thinkin if you get all the Tyreal related stuff, then maybe......you'd have some nice stuff
The Uber set as it has been called will probably not be found easily, but i'd guess its mostly new items...
Did you miss the first 13 posts in this thread?
 

festers50

Diabloii.Net Member
"Fester's Fashionable Fedora" ... extra points for style

"I Eat Holstiens Haurburk" ... cow level easier depending on how many you"ve actually milked

"Fatso's Extra Long Belt" ... holds more potions and with some luck your pants up

"Baldy's Beer Drinking Boots" ... always Happy Hour

"Greasy Fingers Gloves" ... Free Buffalo Wings

"I Beat Anorexia Amulet" ... only comes in sizes 3X-6X

"Bath Tub Ring" ... never do housework again

"Ring Around The Collar" ... never do laundry again

"The PoleBilly's Polearm" ... if you are the proper ethnicity (I am), extra long reach for grabbing the last slice of pizza :clap:

These items can only drop from odd numbered quill rats on even numbered days :lol:

After pressing the gem on the chat screen a random number of times depending on which servor you are on :drink:

Luckily it is leap year. :thumbsup:
 

Talon0835

Diabloii.Net Member
I doubt it's true, but if it was, it'd likely be like this:

Crown of Ages
Seraph's Hymn
Tyrael's Might
Azurewrath
 
Top