Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Season Three Achievement: Pennant Reward

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by Flux, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Flux

Flux Administrator

Flux Submitted a news story

Season Three Achievement: Pennant Reward

[caption id="attachment_383311" align="alignright" width="300"][​IMG] Season Three Rewards[/caption]There are new visual treats coming for players who earn Achievements in Season Three: A new portrait frame and a big banner that shows over your character in-game. Whatt Cheng offered some info about how to earn them in a Reddit thread. Season Three Achievement: Pennant Reward.

You get the Pennant at 100 Seasonal Achievement points and the Portrait Frame will be 400 Seasonal Achievement points.

Also worth noting that Don Vu redid all the seasonal achievements this season! So these aren't just repeats of the non-seasonal achievements, nor the achievements from Season 2.[source]http://www.reddit.com/user/wyattcheng[/source]

I never use the various bony or glowing wings since I find them visually distracting, but I occasionally see other players with them turned on, so I know some of you guys are into this sort of thing. Also note that this is the second pennant of this type; the first, the Warsong Pennant, was added last year as a bonus for players who pre-ordered the last World of Warcraft expansion pack.

[gallery link="file" ids="383310,383309,383307,383306,383305"]
    Continue reading the Original Story

2. Angel_of_Wrath

Angel_of_Wrath IncGamers Member

400 points? Everyone will have these in the first hour but I guess that's the point.

Good to hear about new achievements in S3 though, I like them.

3. a black kid

a black kid IncGamers Member

i cared about achievements during the first season cause i thought they would stick. as soon as season 2 started and they were wiped clean, i definitely stopped caring. getting 400 points is so easy without thinking about it, so its barely "harder" than getting to 70 during the season. so thats... cool i guess? doesn't really make any difference or add any awesome points for me though.

4. jared.stevison.5

jared.stevison.5 IncGamers Member

When does this and patch 2.2.1 launch for console ?