Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Season Six now on the PTR

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by Rushster, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Rushster

Rushster Administrator

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ready to test out Season 6? It's now live on the PTR.

Attention, nephalem,

Season 6 is now live on the PTR as of today, March 23, at 5:00 p.m. PT. As part of the Season launch preparations, the PTR has been wiped of existing information. You will need to copy your character again if you wish to continue testing outside of Season 6. We apologize for the short notice.

Note that importing a character from live after the start of Season 6 will automatically convert your Seasonal characters to non-Seasonal; Season 6 characters must be leveled in the Season 6 environment.

Thank you, as always, for your diligent testing and excellent feedback![source]http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/20742945307[/source]

Drahque has also updated his guide for Season 6 so if you are looking for pointers then check that out.

You can also find a full list of the Season 6 Conquests after the break...

[​IMG]
    Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2016
  2. koko

koko IncGamers Member

This my favorite season start... The PTR one... Did not manage to get the stash tab in season 5 (I do not play enough to get two conquests and the proposed one were really boring : either find sets for many classes, or find many ancients to improve them a lot for the "45 without set" quest) so somehow, since I am mainly "season only", PTR or live does not make such a difference. These conquests are at least doable with a single class.

3. trocadero

trocadero IncGamers Member

Christ, just scrap Torment altogether if you're going to make it "bot farm the grift keys" mode. Solo 75? That's the baseline? Really?

4. Nodders

Nodders IncGamers Member

lol I've never reached 65 , now they want my gems to 65 and get to lvl 75 Grift solo , taking the piss now .

Hate to think what you have to do if there is another stash tab on offer , this is getting beyond a joke .

5. randomice

randomice IncGamers Member

They should have skipped s6 for this minor patch... Just extend S5 for three months

6. Mage Slayer

Mage Slayer IncGamers Member

Conquests are supposed to be reasonably challenging. They aren't a baseline.

7. Skaut

Skaut IncGamers Member

Did someone find an info about the progress required for extra stash tab on S6 ?
    I hope it won`t be the final part.

8. Skaut

Skaut IncGamers Member

Yep - just an buff to regular skills and sets, changed gem`s abilities and new cosmetics.
    Hopefully that Pet Master Goblin is still in this patch.

9. Apocalypse

Apocalypse IncGamers Member

exactly my thoughts. there is no way i am going to be able to finish 3 conquests this season. maybe if played in a group i would have a chance but going solo, no way