Searching volunteer + bye bye LOD!

Vorbiss

Diabloii.Net Member
Searching volunteer + bye bye LOD!

Hi guys, I've quitted D2 week ago, it was just so boring, plus i reached Grail minus one, and MFing was the last thing preventing me from quitting...
So I need a responsible guy to giveaway my left ~2k items, I'm rather busy at the moment and I won't be able to spend the next week arranging/sending mules. :innocent: So if you think you can handle such enormous task, PM me for the details.
Note that my top-notch items were already given away to friends from ths forum, but there still are few TC 87 uniques/sets, and countless items from TC 84 and below!
Btw I'll still post here, so this isn't farewell thread. :D

Anyhow, thank you all for making my D2 carrer so much fun! :worship:

P.S. Almost forgot, I now play NWN:HotU! :flip:

XaviarGangrel

Diabloii.Net Member
Well I've not even done my own giveaway yet, so I aint about to step foward for such a huge task. Just like to say goodluck with whatever your doin with all that time you'll have free now you aint playin D2, and have a good time :)

Glad to know you aint leavin us completely :)

Spook_Cell

Diabloii.Net Member
Send it to Ti-Ben, he's a no-life and has a lot of time on his hands :lol: . But sadly so am I, I volunteer but do I get to steal a couple of items for myself at the same time if I'm the chosen one :innocent:

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
Normally I'd volunteer for such a challenge but I'm away from my good connection soon :(

Keep posting about HotU, I intend to start playing that properly once I've got myself a PC that can run it without the enormous jerkiness (bah to deceptively high system requirements).

usamahanas

Diabloii.Net Member
too sad to see you leave D2, but that u will stay posting here is a good news :clap: .
and for the big giveaway I had realy no time to make such a thing, I was thinking of giving also alot of my items but didn't it because I waaas too lazy. Anyway I wish you good luck in whatever you are going to do :thumbsup:

Takis

Diabloii.Net Member
Sorry to see you go Vorbiss, hope you still drop by from time to time and say hello.

Takis (El_Greco)

memememe173

Diabloii.Net Member
Dun Dun Dun, another one bites the dust.....

Goodluck with all the time that should open up for you now.

What was the one item you were missing for grail?

jwilliams152000

Diabloii.Net Member
hey man i dont think u really know me cuz i am relatively new to spf bu ti think that i have enough time to do it so if u are willing to let me i will be happy to do it for u. sorry to see u go just another one of the friendly people here at spf. edit: [email protected]

6stringspanky

Diabloii.Net Member
well if you need someone i can do it, if you do have me do it i plan to do it over a period of time, maybe a couple hundred items at once. so sorry to see you go.

btw: if you want me to....my email is..... [email protected]

edit: my 666th post.....gotta be a sign

BeornWolf

Diabloii.Net Member
Vorbiss said:
Almost forgot, I now play NWN:HotU! :flip:
Good stuff :D There is quite a strong NWN community made up of mostly former members from here, I think you know where to find us if you want to chat 'bout the game ;)

Ti-Ben

Diabloii.Net Member
Spook_Cell said:
Send it to Ti-Ben, he's a no-life and has a lot of time on his hands :lol: . But sadly so am I, I volunteer but do I get to steal a couple of items for myself at the same time if I'm the chosen one :innocent:
Bastard. :bow:

Well Vorbiss, welcome to the of gang of 'Retired D2 Players'. :thumbsup:

Mr_McGee

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd volunteer but I'm leaving on a two week holiday on saturday :) .... too bad ur leaving it always sucks when a veteran leaves.

tragor

Diabloii.Net Member
Vorbiss, I hope you enjoy your new life, whatever it is. Let's hope NWN let's you have one. :lol:

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd gladly volunteer but a job of this magnitude should really go to an ATMA user. :D

No need to leave this place forever . . . hope we see you around!

Vorbiss

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for the nice words ppl! :)
Sure I'll still post here, my D2 wisdom shall be shared with the masses. :uhhuh:

@memememem173: It was Tyrael's, of course! :evil:

@Beor: PM sent!

@Ti-Ben: is there some kind of "retired diablomaniacs" club I should join now? ;)

@Bolin: mail sent!