Searching untwinked friends

Calyx

Diabloii.Net Member
Searching untwinked friends

Hi.

I've reinstalled Diablo and i want to play untwinked (no outside help, no runs, full questing).

I haven't played 1.10 and i dont care if i suck, i just want some nice, mature people to play with. Ill play on any realm really, but preferably East. PM me or message *jukon if you wanna make an untwinked character.

asdfasdfasdfasdfa

Diabloii.Net Member
sup dude, i play on us west nl, but if you don't care, i'm makin a p&b necro (mainly bone i think) so hit me up, my acc is slickmaster500, i have another acc with mostly(6-7) chars above 70 and i might be on that sometimes, that acc is slickmaster5000, my email is [email protected], or just send me a private message here at the site

CntryUSMC

Diabloii.Net Member
I just reinstalled diablo yesterday so I am very untweaked and always looking for some folks to quest with. my acc is CntryUSMC and my times vary. Message me anytime

Toffee

Diabloii.Net Member
I play on Europe,Same with me,full guesting and no outside help,just 2 player on battle.net. Feels cranky with too much players,still interested?

Sasuke42

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm on USEast and I play mostly untwinked (I limit myself to what my character can gather, so I don't purposely have my friends give it stuff and don't mule tons of stuff onto it either, but I will take handouts). my acct is *Boiwonder and I'm pretty much starting over because I had some comp trouble and couldn't play for a while.

Kenhime

Diabloii.Net Member
I also love to play untwinked (never the patient mfer), so message me *Kenhime if you're interested. I usually play USWest.