Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

search for useast ladder clans

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by blueliner, Oct 25, 2006.

1. blueliner

blueliner IncGamers Member

search for useast ladder clans

I have taken about a 3 year break from d2 and have lost alot of friends. I was just wondering if there are any friendly guilds or good group of higher end players that dont mind helping each other out. I have a godly light sorc and hammerdin already and am looking to develop more chars. If anyone is recruiting let me know. Thanks.

2. leddan

leddan IncGamers Member

Personally, i'm not a fan of clans at all. Been in several & won't go through that load of bull again. However, if you're looking for a friendly guild, then check out http://www.foxhoundguild.net/forum/

I also run a website that includes some D2 players on east. There will be a PvM guild forming there soon as well. the link to it is www.gamingembassy.com
    It has a online forum & also a mini arcade with over 2k games on it. It's free. Just register, do the email confirmation thing & enjoy. Could actually register on both sites.

3. PerfectEnigma

PerfectEnigma IncGamers Member

We are a mature gaming clan, who supports Diablo II: Lod & Guildwars. If you like free GRushes, Trusted Xfers, or just some online gaming buddies. We are the clan for you.

www.hellreapers.org

You need to fill out an application to join. YOU MUST FILL OUT THE WHOLE APPLICATION OR YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. Click the link on the left side of the page in the navigation box. You will then be taken to a choice of which game you want to sign up for in our clan(Guild Wars, Diablo 2:Lod, or World of Warcraft). When it asks how you found out about HellReapers, please say PerfectEnigma. So I get credit for recruiting you.

4. Camden

Camden IncGamers Member