Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Scrolls of Resistance (plural!)

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by alexmatusiak, Mar 12, 2004.

1. alexmatusiak

alexmatusiak IncGamers Member

Scrolls of Resistance (plural!)

Hey everyone

Not sure if anyone has heard of this before or not but, I got two scrolls of resistance.

I saved Anya and spoke to Malah who dropped the scroll on the ground (no room in inventory). Something grabbed my attention and I forgot about the scroll. What I did next was talk to Anya and go through the portal and completed her quest of vengeance. After killing Neh..(whatever his name is) I went back to Harrogath and spoke to Malah again and she gave me her "thank you" speech for a second time and dropped a second scroll.

I don't think I can post a screenshot of the scrolls...

Has anyone else heard of this before? Personally I'm just one happy camper :D

Cheers

Alex

2. moi

moi IncGamers Member

why are you happy? you can only use one of them.

3. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

I think both will disappear after you read one of them. Anyway, it's still a (minor) bug, as you should be able to pick up only one, just as it is with other quest items.

To get a profit from it, you might try to give it to a character who would have problems with the Anya quest, although I'm not sure if a character can pick it up respectively what happens to his Anya quest then.

4. InsaneFarmer

InsaneFarmer IncGamers Member

scorll

there was a glitch in 1.09 that very very few people found that when this happened, you could take one scroll, exit the game enter another game, assuming there was still people in the game u left, use the scroll. then re-enter the previous game and that scroll wouldn't disappear you could then use that one, i'd heard of the glitch but never seen anyone do it nor could i ever figure out how to actually do it, i'm pretty sure in 1.10 it's fixed, and if it's not, well, someone go try it,

5. VanMuhr

VanMuhr IncGamers Member

if you have no room in inventory in 1.10, Malah keeps the scroll. She will try to give it to you every time you returns until you have the 2x2 room needed.
    I guess this is part of the bugfix.