Screen Color Schemes

masterazn

Banned
Screen Color Schemes

Hi,

I was just wondering what is easier on the eyes: a bright color scheme or a rather dark one. By default, windows is mostly white in background and all with black print. I recently change to a black background and green print. I was just wondering which one strains your eyes less. I guess bright overall makes more glare but then dark overall makes more contrast with the bright text. So which one would be better for my eyes?

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
masterazn said:
Hi,

I was just wondering what is easier on the eyes: a bright color scheme or a rather dark one. By default, windows is mostly white in background and all with black print. I recently change to a black background and green print. I was just wondering which one strains your eyes less. I guess bright overall makes more glare but then dark overall makes more contrast with the bright text. So which one would be better for my eyes?
I would say a darker one. Personally, I always try and have a dark scheme just because of that. When your sitting in a dark room staring at a white screen, it can hurt your eyes and give you a headache.