Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Scott Ritter: A True Patriot

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by cleanupguy, Apr 8, 2004.

1. cleanupguy

cleanupguy IncGamers Member

Scott Ritter: A True Patriot

Here is ONE GUY who deserves the right to say "I told you so." He's a true patriot who will not let the power above intimidate him into cowardice and silence when he sees corruption in the government.

This is a foreign (from Australia) news source, hardly politically motivated liberal or conservative.

Source: http://www.abc.net.au/sydney/stories/s1038312.htm

If you want to hear the whole interview, click here

2. Suicidal Zebra

Suicidal Zebra IncGamers Member

Oh God, not Ritter again.

3. Anakha1

Anakha1 Banned

I miss John Ritter. :hanky: Thanks for opening up a wound.

4. DurfBarian

DurfBarian IncGamers Member

Anakha, you can always replace him with Corneo. He's even cooler since he lives with three girls, not just two.

5. Anakha1

Anakha1 Banned

Yeah, but is every day of his filled with hilarious yet loveable misunderstandings and innuendo? I think not!

6. DurfBarian

DurfBarian IncGamers Member

I dunno, we should ask him if he has a wacky landlord.

7. Underseer

Underseer IncGamers Member

What's new? The Bush administration paid Chalabi's Iraqi National Congress millions of dollars to generate lies about Iraq, then they filtered those lies through the Office of Special Plans, so now we're supposed to believe them when they blame the FBI and CIA for foisting lies on the American people to excuse their now-unraveling Iraq adventure?

8. Freemason

Freemason Banned

Get with the times, Ritter is last year's junk.

The story of today is Dr. Rice's demolishing of Clarke and all the other leftist liars. :clap:

9. Underseer

Demolish?

She did nothing to clear up the inconsistencies in her own statements. Mostly she talked about what she wasn't aware of, which shows that her attention was focused too much on China, Iraq, Bush's anti missile defense shield fantasy, etc.

I like the title of the Sept. 6 classified briefing she referred to: "Bin Laden Determined to Attack the United States," which included information that the attack would likely involve hijacked planes. :)

10. Freemason

Freemason Banned

Yes, she showed them for the bufoons they are. I'll go into more detail in another thread after I get the transcript and get some analysis on it. Be it by me or somebody I trust.

11. Any1

Any1 Banned

Are you watching the same proceeding? They refuse to declassify memos that directly warned of an Al Queda (Bin Laden) intentions in the US. They claim it was "historical" information only. If it's just historical, then why not share them with the public?

Clarke is a leftist? He served his country in three Rebuplican administrations. I guess he was just pretending all that time to be conservative. :rolleyes:

You really have to have a one track mind not to see all the BS that's being pulled on the American public by the chimp and company.

12. llad12

llad12 IncGamers Member

If you are inferring that Clarke is a liar or has leftist leanings, then you know little of this man or his beliefs.

Rice's testimony did not demolish Clarke's statements. Did you even listen to it?

Try reading Clarke's book and see who the administration called on to run the show at the White House on the critical morning of 9/11.

You continue to amaze me Smeg ...

13. Underseer

FAUX News (and other conservative "news" sources) creates a magical fantasy world where conservative Americans are always right and everyone else is always wrong. That's the appeal and that's why people watch it. They don't watch it for information, they watch it for comfort and self-affirmation.