[SCL] Yet another hacking/quitting thread

riddyl

Diabloii.Net Member
[SCL] Yet another hacking/quitting thread

Yep you guessed it, logged on today onto Europe and all my equipment is gone. My BvC with all his nice charms and my full light sorceress all gone.

Taking a break from this game now, will see everyone at the reset

*riddyl2

Uncle_Mike

D2 PvP Moderator
Yep you guessed it, logged on today onto Europe and all my equipment is gone. My BvC with all his nice charms and my full light sorceress all gone.

Taking a break from this game now, will see everyone at the reset

*riddyl2
Wow, sorry to hear that, were you hacked or was it someone with access to your account?
Well, at least you will take a break from this time-consuming game :smiley:

Good luck in real life:thumbsup:

Mike

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
Sorry to hear that.

For a moment while reading the thread title, I thought this was another US West victim.

ppz

Diabloii.Net Member
I thought it was west also at first. Sorry to hear about more hacks. It's just sad that people spend so much time to ruin other peoples' days over a game. But if it weren't for the game, I wouldn't have the chance to meet the great people on this board.

Take a break riddyl. Hopefully a reset will come soon (christmas present?)

Cooked

Diabloii.Net Member
Tough deal, I know from experience. I may never play again.

Reset? What does that mean, this reset I keep hearing talk of?

Cooked

Diabloii.Net Member
He means ladder reset. Now I can only look forward to it.

I still think this "Reset" is only a rumor to keep people playing and buying this game.

Actually Blizzard is doing a good job as evidenced by the number of people playing and the sustained success of this game. But it is fun to tweak them once in a while; as if they were to ever see this post.

Locust star

Diabloii.Net Member
Ladder reset would be good as all my characters from last one sadly expired
(lost interest and did sp for a while)
back on b.net now but without my higher lev chars i feel like a kitten in a tiger cage so hopefully my wish will be answered and we will all be humbly reset (for christmas ):laugh:
(and yeah it is kinda selfish thinking for my own actions lol)

BlueDogAnchorite

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't know you dude, seen you about the ETF a bit though. Anyhow you have my condolences. Hope I never suffer the same fate, because various parts of me would explode and cause a smelly mess.