School shootings for teh win!

Ikeren

Diabloii.Net Member
Two recent ones in Canada Ontario - One shooting in my area, a kid shot another kid on the bus with a BB gun, and in Montreal, a student shot up a university. Same day, a few weeks ago, only 3-4 hours apart.

Anybody want to start working on a global graph for school shootings per year?

Mad, you're so behind the times...

The Amish and the Mennonites have been locked in a turf war for centuries. Buggy-by shootings, manure tagging, beatings with rakes, it's a tragedy. Dammit why doesn't anybody care about the war between the Amish and the Mennonites??? :weep:

I'm siding with the Amish. You never can tell when those murdering Mennonites are going to use a donkey bomb

Gertlex

Banned
Indeed, I think that double post thing makes Smeg ahead of the times (and that time he ended up with the first post in a thread despite not creating the thread...)

Now to go read the link.:rolleyes:

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Sickening stuff. It's bad enough going on a rampage, but targeting girls? In an Amish school? Extra points for being pathetic.

AeroJonesy said:
Who has a problem with the Amish?
Not this guy, apparently he was just a nut who was getting revenge for not being liked by girls when he was in school (this is what I'm interpolating, the article didn't go into details, it just said it was revenge for something that happened 20 years ago). He chose this school because it was closest.

Ikeren

Diabloii.Net Member
I think mocking Dondrei because he is aware that sometimes kids and adults show different levels of strength and reactiveness in dangerous situations is a bit silly.

Sokar Rostau

Diabloii.Net Member
The whole argument between Dondrei and Mod was silly because Mod refused to see the gaping hole in his side. I assume the reason no-one has pointed it out to him yet is because it's so bloody obvious. Their mocking each other doesn't make it sillier.

On this morning's news they are reporting that one of the kids in hospital died and confusing reports about the shooter killing the kids because he had molested kids 20 years earlier and wanted revenge (that's what they're saying... doesn't make sense to me either).

Module88

Diabloii.Net Member
Ikeren said:
I think mocking Dondrei because he is aware that sometimes kids and adults show different levels of strength and reactiveness in dangerous situations is a bit silly.
Was that the only part of the thread you read? :scratch:

SR said:
The whole argument between Dondrei and Mod was silly because Mod refused to see the gaping hole in his side. I assume the reason no-one has pointed it out to him yet is because it's so bloody obvious. Their mocking each other doesn't make it sillier.
Believe it or not, this isn't the first time I've heard that. It only took a few dozen threads for them to finally say something and for me to point out that I already said that a few dozen threads ago. If you'd like to join in and speak your mind, feel free, but the "oh, it's so obvious and I'm not going to say it" thing isn't going to fly for me. You can blame dondrei for that, although I don't think it'll fly for most people here in any argument, regardless.

And for the record, chill.