Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

scd week 5.9.1? all welcome

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by CoonerTheRed, Apr 6, 2004.

1. CoonerTheRed

CoonerTheRed IncGamers Member

scd week 5.9.1? all welcome

ok, so it seems scd is taking a couple weeks off until Poet is back in action, and since i've been enjoying tuesday nights so much, i'd rather not just call it quits. so, i'm thinking of a couple possibilities if others want to join me-

1. i've got a sorcy who is pretty much just starting in hell, and i'd like to get her some quests. If others have similar characters (Panders, your sin?), would people like to do some hell questing?

2. i've never done it, but i think an ironman could be fun... start in a1 norm with new chars, lvl together til 9, then hostile and beat on each other.

3. anything else you suggest

so, if people are interested, i'll be in channel scd, 9 pm eastern. others are welcome, since i'm sure not all the usual scd crew will be around, and we were 1 short of a full deck anyway. leave your suggestions here.... :thumbsup:

2. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

Well, i do have a Frenzier that could go to Hell as i took Baal for quest last night. i have a friend or two that may also.

3. skunkbelly

skunkbelly IncGamers Member

I have a couple characters in Hell who'd like to play, including a kicksin who is only in Act 1 or 2. The account is *skunkbelly, and I won't arrive until around 10, so if possible, please add me to your f-list and whisper me the game name when I get online. My connection ought to be better this week (fingers crossed).

Also, I love the idea of a SCD ironman, if you can wait until 10 to start :D But if not, we can all just go to hell! ;)

4. Panders

Panders IncGamers Member

I'm all for joining ya'll. I'd just need some help killing Baal for the quest. I think I could handle it on my own, but I'm a bit nervous of dying. =)

5. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

but, "Death is a new beginning" once stated by a PK.......I forget who said it but I am not that open to the idead but he is right!

My Baba has no shout so keep that in mind and for some sick reason even with GToes he is insainly fast!

which reminds me

6. CoonerTheRed

can't keep up with me, i cheat (aka, teleport :D )

should be fine Panders

7. Kelicc

Kelicc IncGamers Member

I don't think I'll be joining you guys tonight. All my characters have either finished Hell or are at the beginning of Normal. Have fun and stay safe!!

8. Panders

Panders IncGamers Member

Death is indeed a new beggining, but seeing as how this would be my second new beggining, I'm all set with that for the time being. My 'sin is my only form of MF as of right now. =P

9. Panders

Panders IncGamers Member

Bummer Kelicc. I'll look forward to playing with you again whenever the opportunity comes. =)

10. CoonerTheRed

sorry i disappeared last night... woman problems :(

11. skunkbelly

skunkbelly IncGamers Member

Ouch... woman problems not followed by a ;) make me nervous. GL!

Sorry I missed you guys last night, but perhaps us old fogies can have a walker race next Tuesday...

OH, BY THE WAY, STINGER: I did some questing with Cooner and on my own last weekend, to get more-or-less caught up with the SCD team, since I missed a week. Anyway, I found some gear your assy may be interested in.... Diablo dropped a nice rare claw with +1 assassin skills, dual leech, and some other mod (resists? can't recall). And some other critter in the bloody foothills dropped a blue +1 traps circlet. If you'd like either, I've got 'em for ya.

12. CoonerTheRed

yeah... 5 years, and it may be coming to an end... not really what i was expecting.

13. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

Humm, good luck on whatever happens.

14. Panders

Panders IncGamers Member

Hope things work themselves out for you Cooner.