Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Scandal in Lut Gholein

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by PowerDispatcher, Feb 3, 2004.

1. PowerDispatcher

PowerDispatcher IncGamers Member

Scandal in Lut Gholein

Dateline: Palace, Lut Gholein

This morning, while going into the palace cellar to check out reports of an infestation of demons, a locan adventurer, CodBreath made a startling discovery. While examining the harem for clues as to what sort of evil lurked ahead, he shook one of the infamous "harem beds", and an Amulet fell from the sheets. Assuming it was Tal Rasha's amulet, after all, he had been known to frequent the harems before having to do the eternal horizontal hokey-pokey with Baal, CodBreath brought the amulet up to the town square, so that Deckard Cain could inform him where to return it to the great Horodric Mage. When Cain saw the amulet, however, an entirely different turn of events ensued. "Yes, I am certain that amulet is Tancred's," said Cain. "I just saw him with it last week when he was wandering over to the palace on a small errand."

When called, Tancred's publicist declined comment, saying it was "impossible that Tancred had ever been in the harem, as he could have any woman he chooses." Stay tuned for updates as the situation unfolds...

(Yes, I really did get Tancred's ammy from a bed in the harem, made me laugh, and thought I would share.)

John
    [email protected]

2. ricrestoni

ricrestoni IncGamers Member

Now that is a complete lie! For I know that the last time this amulet was seen was in possession of Gheed, far west in the Rogue Camp. He was seen extracting money from a poor necromancer. He said he didn't know what it was, but we know better than trusting that rodent.

(and yes, I really did get Tancred's ammy by gambling - my only set/unique gamble so far!)

3. Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove IncGamers Member

this proves the fact that tancred has actually been in the harem afterall, despite what his publicist has stated before.

peace, NSK factory, and don't forget biscuits for smut

4. Mordalles

Mordalles IncGamers Member

So, this Tancred chap, I saw him in Atma's, where after having bit much to drink, started hitting that Geglash bloke with a fish he stole from that sailor's boat which apparently sunk just after Tancred left the boat, allegedly now called "destroyed evidence", and so Lycander threw one of them Oil Potions into Atma's, and so the place burned down, and therefore Tancred ran away to the palace, cause he wanted to sue everyone and everything and as payment he gave this funny looking amulet, and in exchanged was hanged, but then gheed came and stole the amulet and so the rumour goes . . .

5. Huorn

Huorn IncGamers Member

On other news a whole load of counterfeit Tancred's Amulets were reported to have come down from Kurast earlier this week. The gang macing them is rumoured to be located somewhere near Travincal. The gang's head, nick name "Mephy" allegedly does not only turn out vast amounts of fake Tancred's Amulets but also literally hundreds of Isenharts Cases.

Loads of law enforcement personell were seen heading up to the Travincal area, but somehow the gangsters remain, even when the officers report success. It now is rumoured that this Meph gang has some kind of cloning technique available, which allows them to come back after every defeat and thus continue their evil schemes indefinitely...

6. Victor375

Victor375 Banned

MEPH IS A DUPER??????????

7. loveratbaby

loveratbaby IncGamers Member

rofl guys :D too funny!

8. Minor_Deity

Minor_Deity IncGamers Member

:scratch: I thought that was Baal. :teeth:

9. Chaldan

Chaldan IncGamers Member

I'm still trying to figure out when Jamella had the time to sneak down (or should it be up from hell?) to Tal Rasha's tomb and swipe that amulet off of him. Hmm, maybe Tyrael grabbed it in the fight and gave it to Jamella when he got back to the Pandemonium Fortress.

(Yes, I managed to gamble Tal Rasha's Amulet from Jamella. "And there was much joy" :) )