Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

scammed by gmanju

Discussion in 'US East Standard - Ladder' started by aywwsd, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aywwsd

aywwsd IncGamers Member

scammed by gmanju

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=771091

sent him a mule with ber, 5x lo, 5x ohm, cham for pcomb 45 life on saturday.

he replied: Thats fine I'll be able to complete trade sometime tomorrow

mule was empty by sunday with no gc. sent him 3 pm, one monday morning, one monday night, last one today. all of which ignored.

he's logged on numerous times since then, and has made random posts during the time. so obviously he's seen my pm.

2. KoreanZombie

KoreanZombie IncGamers Member

Re: scammed by gmanju

How is this guy not permanently banned? He already has 2 negative feedback... Thanks goodness I didn't fall for this scammer, he pm'ed me about my 9ist for Lo thread to send him a mule. I pm'ed him back recommending he sends a mule to me due to his negative feedback and he never responded...

3. Michalpusa

Michalpusa IncGamers Member

Well, if its true, it will once again rise a discussion about doing high-end trades via mules.

Not that I defend him or something but I think it's too early for a statement like that. Moderators should check first what's going on. However, it's worth mentioning that couple weeks ago he posted in a help thread that he would rush people for free plus give away some items. I asked him for help and he did rush 2 my characters without asking for anything in return. For sure he counted on a positive feedback (which I gave him) so he would slowly start gaining trust from people again.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  4. The Legendary Cho Cho

The Legendary Cho Cho IncGamers Member

I wish I would of saved the pm, he insisted I send mule first. I explained, there are very very few members on these forums that I will send a mule too, and finally got him to send the mule. He said his brother did something awhile back, which was why he had the negative feedback. I figured he turned over a new leaf, since I was sure he was full of crap with the brother story, but apparently not, sorry to hear about the loss.

With that being said, with 119 feeback points, there really is no reason for you to be sending anyone a mule, they should be sending them, unless you are comfortable with them.

Thanks for the heads up, now lets get this asshat banned.

5. kmashers

kmashers IncGamers Member

Some years ago, a mod or 2nd trusted player was also invited to handle big trades with hr's. Just to be on the safe side. And it was done in a game, not by a mule. I dont recall ever hearing of anyone being ripped off with a 2nd player in said game. Maybe its time to go that route again....just my 2 cents.

I just read Cho's post, and he is quite correct. The huge Fb rating is huge. He should have been sending YOU the mule. Get rid of the asshat!

kmashers_skr
    kmashers_skrk
    kmashers_skrm

6. dhopisthename

dhopisthename IncGamers Member

as stated in the trading rules mules are really dangerous and when people find out that there are done on these forums they target them. personaly I would never trade with someone who has less than a perfect 50 positive rankings and with the ammount of items that you sent him I would have made him send the items first especially since you have so many good reviews.
    although we shouldn't start judging him till we have heard from him(if he ever responds) as it might have been a misunderstanding(although if what aywwsd said is true I find it REALLY hard to believe that it is), but if he doesn't feel the need to respond then I feel the admins on this sight will take care of the issue:wink:

p.s. did you do a previous trade with him aywwsd?

7. KoreanZombie

Maybe you are right but I assumed when he tried to trade me that he was going to scam the next person to offer him anything of high value. Guess we will see what the moderators think of this...

8. crivit

crivit IncGamers Member

I wasn't exactly scammed by him, but he did make an offer on one of my items and never followed through. I guess the fact that I made it clear I'd have him send first or trade in game saved me from getting ripped, but it's still annoying.

9. Michalpusa

True, this is a possible scenario. And, true, lets wait and see what the mods think of this.

10. Gmanju

Gmanju Banned

Some of you guys are some serious ****ing idiots. Who's fault is it that you sent 10hrs to someone with a 4 positive rating and -2 rating. I've got probably about 100+ hr from this forum doing ****ing nothing.

If you are a real veteran D2 player you would know by now D2 is a game full of ****. All the way from release the item swap, town teleport hacks, wall picks ups, bots, forum scams, dnd scams, all been done all worked.

I don't even play the game to play anymore, just see how much wealth I horde. Last ladder I let an account with 8 mules full of hrs expire. Right now got about 40bers and 100+ various hrs doing nothing for 2 weeks.

Hope you learned your lesson like I did many years ago

11. Furyotic

Furyotic IncGamers Member

I guess that means I wont be getting that grief zerker? lol

12. KoreanZombie

So, I don't understand why you are polluting a good website like this with your scams. I have not been close to getting scammed on this website. You're the first idiot to try it...

13. Michalpusa

Well, at least we know now.
    I guess that the last thing that left to say to Gmanju is :banned03:

14. aywwsd

aywwsd IncGamers Member

idiot? hardly.

careless, perhaps.

didnt realize there is someone out there pathetic enough to spend 2 weeks of time to steal runes from a video game.

try better items next time, maybe i'll send you 100x hr instead of 10.

15. gorash

gorash IncGamers Member

i will be reviewing this.

even though mule trades have been safe mostly on this forum, plz be cautious espically with ppl and low ratings, otherwise use a mod if needed to help conduct these trades.

16. spiffymcbang

spiffymcbang D3 Trade Moderator<br> America, USEast (D2)<br> Ne

works for me.
    admission is all i need

no need to review it gorash. I can finish this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.