[Sc-L-W] Woo. I'm lonely.

Mordfabrik

Diabloii.Net Member
[Sc-L-W] Woo. I'm lonely.

Hello. I used to play Diablo 2 a while ago, probably stopped just before 1.10.

After coming back, i'm finding that its much harder to just "run into and meet people" these days. And its starting to get lonely.

So if anyone wants to kick around and be stupid, or even needs assistance with various things, i'm probably game. Just come harass me at *mordfabrik on Softcore ladder UsWest :smiley:

Brandtheman

Diabloii.Net Member
sup

Hello. I used to play Diablo 2 a while ago, probably stopped just before 1.10.

After coming back, i'm finding that its much harder to just "run into and meet people" these days. And its starting to get lonely.

So if anyone wants to kick around and be stupid, or even needs assistance with various things, i'm probably game. Just come harass me at *mordfabrik on Softcore ladder UsWest :smiley:
sup man I play bothe hard and soft core on us west and am allways looking for company while gameing its allways cool to have some one to bull**** with while mfing my screen name is *Brandtheman85 Looke me up some time and ill looke for you as well

Esuna

Diabloii.Net Member
Well I won't be on anytime soon since it's the holidays and all, but what time are you usually playing? My ladder character is low level just to let you know in case you are in Hell mode already. Unless you got a Non Ladder character as well :p