SC FAM ISO 1.07 eth Gpa/

thefranklin

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi, I just put together the runes in 1.13d for infinity and I hate racking. I have one eith 1.07 polearm with 4 sockets and it is a Giant Thresher.

After spending 3 nights in 1.07 LK, thought I would try trading for a suitable polearm (or many plain for rolling, I find that fun) before I give up and use a 1.13 base.

Anyone got anything? Name your price. Then reduce it by 25%. I don't craft much so I have craftables in .07/.13 and of course pgems/runes in 1.13.

Thanks,

[1.13 FAM SC FTS]

nulio

Diabloii.Net Member
[1.07 SC FTS][1.13d SC FAM FTS]

I have one last available 1.07 eth GPA. A bunch of them were forwarded and this was one that got 4os.
Since it's my last one I won't go lower than a Lo/Sur for it, so we can wait a bit more to see if anybody asks less for it.

I also ISO other stuff. Other than that, 1.07 Ko runes might be nice.

Edit: forgot the readout:

Code:
Great Poleaxe
Two Hand Damage: 103 - 285
Durability: 28 of 28
Required Level: 63
Required Strength: 169
Required Dexterity: 89
Fingerprint: 0x27ee1c56
Item Level: 87
Version: Expansion
50% Enhanced Damage
Ethereal
4 Sockets (0 used)

Username is not in use

Diabloii.Net Member

i have one too, but well, take it from nulio if you want

Great Poleaxe
Two-Hand Damage: 28 to 240
Durability: 28 of 28
Required Dexterity: 89
Required Strength: 169
Required Level: 73
Polearm Class - Normal Attack Speed
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0x3a09fff2
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)

gets 4s at larzuk for free if you want

thefranklin

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for the responses!

Username: I would throw a Gul at it due to the fact it needs rolled with a 1/6 chance (great poleaxes max sockets is 6). Unless you know something I don't?

Nulio: I understand the rarity of the things, and honestly that sounds like a fair price. I have enough guls/ists to make a Lo and an extra Cham or two. And 4 1.07 Ko runes.

I did find in my stash an eth CV in 1.07, so if something here doesn't work out I won't be left out in the cold. So that is nice.

Username is not in use

Diabloii.Net Member
_in 07_ every polearm gets 4s from larzuk (it has something to do with the txts the developers of this game made)

so if you want 4s, just say it ;), i just use up a socketquest, i didnt do it, because i have other things to socket too :d

thefranklin

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, thanks for the info! I found a superior eth thresher last night and it got 4 sockets from Larzuk!

So I don't need a polearm anymore. Thanks!