Sazabi set for Zealot?

whathappen

Diabloii.Net Member
Sazabi set for Zealot?

I have collected 2 of the 3 items of Sazabi set and have a few goldy items, so I am sure I can get the third item for trade. I have an standard zealot (max zeal+fanatism+holy shield; "1 point wonders" vengeance and conviction). Currently uses tal rasha head, duriel shell and lightsabre. I wonder if its worth to replace these items for the sazabi set.

As far as I can tell the net gain will be:
- 5% more life leach
- more life (70 life from armor + 25% more life from set bonus)
- 40% faster run
- +1 skills
- 20% more attack speed
- +30% faster hit recovery
- Bonus to damage for 100 str

But I lose:
- 15% mana leach (still have 5% mana leach from ammy which peoplesay is enough)
- 60-120 magic and 1-200 lightning damage
- +7 light radius

Either way I'll have max resist. Is it worth for my paly to get the Sazabi set?

Rascargil

Diabloii.Net Member
sazabi is good for specialized occassions like pit runs where demons are abound o_O i treat the 25% more life as 25% DR ... not a bad set

incognitojawa

Diabloii.Net Member
I would go ahead and use that gear with the ls on switch. The +1 skills could help out alot in generally, with zeal you dont need much mana leech at all, and the light radius i would do with out. As for the swords put em on switch and try them both at different times to see which one does better.

Killfrenzy

Diabloii.Net Member
only problem with el-sazabios set is the weak dmg on the sword. you may find yourself killing rather slowly with it except vs demons

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
Killfrenzy said:
only problem with el-sazabios set is the weak dmg on the sword. you may find yourself killing rather slowly with it except vs demons
That's the main problem right there, the horribly low minimum damage on the sword. Even if you stack highlords+goreriders and decent elemental damage, that minimum sword damage will make killing monsters quite unpredictable (you might swing for 2k damage or you might swing for 100 damage).