Say “Hello†to Araknis

Araknis

Diabloii.Net Member
Say “Hello†to Araknis

Hey gang! I’d never really paid much attention to these boards thinking that they’d be full of the same b.net prattle, so I was pleasantly surprised to find the SPF (since I only play SP myself). I’ve been lurking around here for a little while now so I thought I’d introduce myself.

I’m 31 years old, married, with a 3 year old son. I run a café about spitting distance from my home in the Central Tablelands (country) of New South Wales, Australia. Oh, and I only run Mac’s so no ATMA for me :( (I do have two computers so I can still mule, its just a pain in the @$$).

I mostly play a Bone/Revive Hybrid Necro with plenty of + to all skills so my one point in most skills makes for a pretty versatile and fun to play breed. I’m currently cruising Act V Hell (clvl 84) so should be a Pat soon. I haven’t done much MF (yet) so my gear isn’t anything fantastic (got some nice rares tho :thumbsup: ). Oh yeah, for some reason I use a Rogue merc (guess I just got attached to her).

See you 'round the boards.

Araknis

Araknis said:
:lol: Now that's a word I don't hear enough
Welcome to the SPF, you're more than likely going to like it here and on the off chance you don't, then well, I don't know..... :scratch:
Bah, what am I saying you'll enjoy it here :)
See you around :howdy:

Sam

SincereX13

Diabloii.Net Member
A good friend of mine here named SideShowBob plays on a Mac too. He may be able to give you some good advice when it comes to muling and trading. Anyway welcome to this place and enjoy your stay :thumbsup:

wildjinn

Diabloii.Net Member
welcome! and macs are amazing. if you have system 10.3, you can mule using the quick user change feature. if you're interested in pursuing that and need a quick couple of tips, shoot me a PM. :)

tragor

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi Araknis, welcome to the zoo. Here you'll find all your favourite critters: a forum-eating squid, a pool-playing bear, a two-headed squirrel (reported but not confirmed) and, of course, fishymancers galore.

Be sure to read the sitckies and FAQs, a wealth of info there. And be nice to the elite uniques so we can keep them around.

On the Mac front, my wife runs a PC emulator (on 10.3) and has no problems with ATMA. Just a thought.

Cheers, mate. See you in the EMB. :drink:

Select

Diabloii.Net Member
youre never leaving now so you better enjoy it! :rant:

Have fun and Welcome buddy...i have a nice commercial you should see about macs.... :howdy:

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
hey there :wave: welcome to the forums, hope u will enjoy it here :thumbsup:

maybe see you in a MP game

robin

nemar

Diabloii.Net Member
hello

sorry but "hello" is too short fort a post , so I must say more

I take a :drink: for you

Slothman

Diabloii.Net Member
hey hey Araknis, welcome to the forums!
whereabouts in the central tablelands are you from? Im from cowra! hope to see you in an MP game soon :thumbsup: