Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Saving a map

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Dudzy, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Dudzy

Dudzy IncGamers Member

Saving a map

I just spent like 2 and a half hours rooling maps and i finally got a perfect map for running hell Mephisto. But i still want to be able to go back and run nm cows and andy without killing my map. So i was wondering if there was a way to back up your map. I'm not sure theres even a way or not, but if there is im wondering if its a legal activity.(if its not i obviously wont bother) Thanks.

2. TalGuilo

TalGuilo IncGamers Member

You can find the map seed number in Atma, and then use the seed command to restore it. It's cheesy and I'ld recommend against it. It's abusing something that wasn't inteded by Blizzard.

3. Dudzy

Dudzy IncGamers Member

Ok, thanks. Guess i will just have to stay in hell for awhile and mf him untill i get the stuff i want.

4. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

another thing is if you do decide to use the map seed, be sure you rememebr to remove it and restart without it (you'll keep your map still); because leaving it there is more than cheesy...

5. Dudzy

Dudzy IncGamers Member

No, iv decided im not going to bother. Its to much of a risk to my chars if something goes wrong and i taint them or something. Way to much talk about this that kind of stuff lately. But thanks for the information.