Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Saturday?

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by SeeiN2StarS, Oct 7, 2006.

1. SeeiN2StarS

SeeiN2StarS IncGamers Member

Saturday?

I didn't see a sat post, maybe i am blind...

RL: sand volleyball tourney! it was way rainy last night, so we shall see how long we will last today before everyone calls it quit with rain/coldness. its actually fun playing sand volleyball in the rain.

D2: gettin my necro through hell (how many times have i said this?) wind druid, want to start a hardcore summon/poison necro.

2. diablo loves donutz

diablo loves donutz IncGamers Member

Sweet, found a saturdaily

RL: Woke up this morning feeling great, then got a call at 8:30 from my friend who said we had soccer practice at 8..."Oh ****..." Get there at 9 and thank god we didnt start yet. As soon as I got there though we had to run the town bike trail which is 6 miles long...and I didn't stop until I was done...man am I beat. I also might give my neighbor a call and see if he wants to play some xbox this weekend :)

D2: Might play my harcore zealer spearer later, but I also want to start soon on my mf sorc.

3. Shagsbeard

Shagsbeard IncGamers Member

Yes... it's Saturday... at least here in Sunny California.

RL: Going to get a new fish for my tank this morning. I'll have to modify my tank a little since this guy is prone to jumping out... got to get a cover on it. I'm also going to pick up Ceasar IV. Probably the same game as III but with better graphics, but we'll see. I liked III a lot.

D2: Only two characters left to finish in the party of seven... Killing Baal with the druid is a nightmare. I've tried three times... it takes hours. I just don't have a way to really inflict damage. Guess I'll swap out some equip on my merc to get some CB. The barb also needs to kill baal, and then I'll be done. He shouldn't have as much of a problem. Wish me luck.

4. Fists of Legend

Fists of Legend IncGamers Member

Oh yes. Saturday=Full day off.:jig:

RL: Need to clean the garage and wash floors today. One because it is my nephews first birthday tomorrow and because my mom is going in for hip replacement surgery on Tuesday. That makes 10 major surgeries between both of my parents, Dad=9, Mom=1, if you don't count my mom's 3 C-sections for me and my brothers.

D2: Is still all about the Pindle. Hope he gets a little less stingy though.

5. smilts

smilts IncGamers Member

RL I aint doing nothing today till I get to work... then I aint doing anything there either

DII please see RL

6. Suiling

Suiling Banned

It's sunday 5.32am here :shocked:

RL: Anyway, i spend whole day study and glue to computer at night as usual. This is my saturday routine..:grin:

D2: Still do tunneling.. Archimonde is slowly reaching lv84.

7. MadMardigan

MadMardigan IncGamers Member

RL: Got home from work a little while ago. Working on saturday should be illegal.

D2: Kowalski my Polebarb killed normal Nihlathak just now, and I'm getting together with a friend tonight, so maybe Baal tomorrow. Then I'll have to look up who's next on the list. Prolly a character I don't want to play. :shocked:

~MM

8. Sorsha

Sorsha IncGamers Member

had to download Firefox just to post this cause ie7 was being a pain.

RL: spend most of the day doing an Auditing assignment. Had a tough time figuring out how to find the current maturity on a mortgage. But that's complete now, so yey! Going to Pennsylvania tomorrow with my choir to sing at the 40th anniversary of the blessing of the main church at the Nation Shrine of Our Lady of Czestochowa. There goes my whole Sunday. I have to drive, and it's about a two hour trip from NYC. I'll most likely be zombie-like by the time I get home.

D2: Jorja found this the other day:

Serpent Lord
    Long Staff
    Two-Hand Damage: 2 to 10
    Durability: 19 of 30
    Required Level: 9
    Staff Class - Normal Attack Speed
    Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
    Item Level: 15
    Fingerprint: 0xe70caa78
    +10 to Mana
    +34% Enhanced Damage
    Poison Resist +50%
    +11 poison damage over 3 seconds
    100% Mana stolen per hit
    -1 to Light Radius
    -50% Target Defense
    150% Damage to Undead

[FONT=&quot]I think it was on Tuesday or so, but I hadn't posted it 'til now cause I kept forgetting. Didn't get a chance to play yesterday. About to go play now.[/FONT]

9. SeeiN2StarS

SeeiN2StarS IncGamers Member

took 4th out of 12 teams :tongue: but i guess its okay because im the youngest one playing at 20 and the avg age everyone playing is like, 24-29.