Saturday

dune6836

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
Damnit1 i knew i should have set an alarm for that, i always miss it and have to wait for repeats. I think they repeat it on BBC3 later tonight, if so, ill watch it then. If you give away anything about the episode before then, i will kill you in the face. :p
what makes you think you could catch me, hmm, hmm? ;) dont worry though wont spoil it for you..

Sir Lister of Smeg

Diabloii.Net Member
Did some Maggot Lair runs at players 8 with Meteorb to get her closer to the next level, she needs now only about 50 million more experience. I'm probably going to continue doing it at players 1 or, if that's too fast for my taste, something in between though, since she'll get more experience per time and I can give her more magic find equipment. She did find Blackoak Shield though.

Earlier on I took Javazon to get the best item in the game, and she found Blood Crescent as well, and reached level 22, still 8 levels before switching from jab to lightning fury, though and the going is slow.

I also did a few Mephisto runs with Meteorb, and she found M'avina's Caster there. Clearing the Maggot Lair is much more fun though, and she does gain experience there, while Mephisto can easily accidentally kill her and take that experience away. I do wonder though how long (aka how many maggot lair runs, or maybe worldstone keep if I feel she's up to it) before she can safely gamble without having to worry about failed unique/set items. Fortunately, none of the ancient armour she gambled was a failed unique or set.

Shakes

Diabloii.Net Member
Playing a sorc through normal. Remembering why I hate playing a sorc through normal. I'm basically just there to offer moral support to my merc. As a non-diablo player who was watching me play said "Can't you just send him out by himself with a bag to collect what drops?" ;)

Kool69

Diabloii.Net Member
Shakes said:
Playing a sorc through normal. Remembering why I hate playing a sorc through normal. I'm basically just there to offer moral support to my merc. As a non-diablo player who was watching me play said "Can't you just send him out by himself with a bag to collect what drops?" ;)
Haha nice =) Though it would be cool if mercs had inventories... mmmmm small charms of vita =D