Saturday

Sir Lister of Smeg

Diabloii.Net Member
Saturday

Since it's just over half an hour into saturday, I'll start the daily again.

Did some running around in Hell to rediscover the exact weak and strong points of Meteorb. Mostly pits, but threw in the odd Meph and Pindle as well. Did not find anything of interest, except for socketed items and a Sol rune.

cryist

Diabloii.Net Member
there should be a rule made as to when the daily thread should be started. Like when it's saturday for every one...

Llathias

Banned
this might be late Friday, though i'm not sure. would that really matter that much?

i loaded my barbarian in NM A1, who's been very annoying as he tried to kill things with a 10% IAS rare war hammer using Concentrate, hoping to get the Catacombs 2 WP starting from the Inner Cloister. i said "to hell with MF" and put a Great Wyrm's ring and ammy, so that i could use WW. soon after, Bone Ash fell, and decided to be nice by dropping something he wouldn't need any more. the unique cutlass: Coldsteel Eye! now, that's a 60% increase in weapon speed. damage is better than my previous weapon NOT counting the deadly strike (neither the poison dmg on the hammer). it has the slow effect. and most importantly, i have the mana leech i needed to keep the Whirlwinds going! so i completed A1; Andy dropped 1 crappy item and 3 gems (stuff might be lost due to the blood lake). guess i can start putting points in WW (only 1 point yet, but have 14 unspent).

lesson of the day: yeah, hard to believe, but there are people out there that get excited to find Coldsteel Eye in NM because they no longer have to use the war hammer with even less dmg. pathetic, huh?

Edit: "dropping something he wouldn't need any more". he has obviously been heavily using that sword. i got the durability warning sign the moment i equipped it.

Edit2: only 2 NM Meph runs with my zealot before i sleep... the second dropped Duriel's! :clap:

Sir Lister of Smeg

Diabloii.Net Member
cryist said:
there should be a rule made as to when the daily thread should be started. Like when it's saturday for every one...
The problem is that this will never happen, the time in Tonga and Samoa is the same, but in Samoa it's friday at the moment, and in Tonga it's saturday at the moment. They are on opposite sides of the dateline, but both very close to it, resulting in a full twentyfour hour time difference.

Kool69

Diabloii.Net Member
Sir Lister of Smeg said:
The problem is that this will never happen, the time in Tonga and Samoa is the same, but in Samoa it's friday at the moment, and in Tonga it's saturday at the moment. They are on opposite sides of the dateline, but both very close to it, resulting in a full twentyfour hour time difference.
Well... its an hour into sat for me so its all good :D

Cormallon

Diabloii.Net Member
Saturday ... I've been out gardening a bit, and I ran the ancient tunnels. 90 runs are done, the remaining ten will follow tomorrow, I'll post results when I'm done. So far it looks like I'm getting almost the same rate of green/gold per hour as in the Pit. I found one TC87 in the Pit in 100 runs, and I got one TC87 in the tunnels as of now.

Amidala

Diabloii.Net Member
I FINALLY killed Diablo with my skellymancer... in normal... started on act 5 aswell today, but thinking about taking a break, and start on the forum :p

Cassandra

Diabloii.Net Member
I've had a bit of playing time this afternoon, and spent it with my fishymancer in act ii (nm). He started out in the Far Oasis, but has reached the Canyon of the Magi in a surprisingly short time :D . I did drop down to p1 in the Maggot Lair / p4 in the Arcane Sanctuary, since both where rather annyoing. Fortunately the summoner was hiding out on my favourite leg of the sanctuary, so I found him pretty much right away :cool: . Since he's my first hc character to make it out of act i nm, I'm slowly starting to find stuff I can really use :D . Now I just need some more magic find equipment to improve the drop rate of green and golden items.

Gnoggen

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah...

My Skellymancer also had problems with Diablo. Skellies would take 1 hit and die! I found that I had to run up right next to diablo and let him swing at me so that the skellies could hit him while he was distracted! Haven't fought diablo in NM yeat with my skelly, but we'll see how it goes!

BuFa

Diabloii.Net Member
Started my first ever (well, post-hd-destruction) hardcore character - a trapsin.
She died at lv 4 in cold plains while I tried to answer the phone.
Please stop laughing now.

Rugruth

Diabloii.Net Member
BuFa said:
Started my first ever (well, post-hd-destruction) hardcore character - a trapsin.
At least it wasn't much loss :p

Kirbybabo

Diabloii.Net Member
BuFa said:
:lol: Just hit your ESC key to pause the game when things like that come up

Kirbybabo

Diabloii.Net Member
I have been continually working on my first SP char, the hardcore meteorb sorceress. Today I got her up to level 77 and just beat Duriel in hell. I was lucky enough to receive a Skullders Ire from him :). I have been running countess and have received a few mid level runes which will help out characters I plan to create at a later date. Plan to get to Hell meph before work tonight :)

Well its 8:15 here now, and ive been awake 10 hours. So far i have played for 8 hours today. Mainly working on my bowazon in normal right now and my singer is doing hell cow runs.

dune6836

Diabloii.Net Member
spent a hot afternoon working in the garden, im not the only one here a slave to the damn lawn then, think my cat would be ok with me getting a goat?

did some pindle runs and my blizz sorc is now clvl92. started some more crafting. got a nice +1 druid skills, all res, 2ll,9frw,11life amulet..with..level req of 82:p sigh.

watched the last episode of dr.who this series tonight too. looking forward to a christmas (humbug) special now.

dune6836 said:
watched the last episode of dr.who this series tonight too. looking forward to a christmas (humbug) special now.
Damnit1 i knew i should have set an alarm for that, i always miss it and have to wait for repeats. I think they repeat it on BBC3 later tonight, if so, ill watch it then. If you give away anything about the episode before then, i will kill you in the face. :p