Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Saturday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by slappy sam, Jun 11, 2005.

1. slappy sam

slappy sam IncGamers Member

Saturday

I suppose one of the perks of staying up till 3:30 in the morning is that you get to write the daily.

I leveled my enchantress from 1-20 on players8. She's now at Sewers Level 2. It took a lot longer than I expected-probably 4 hours. Although it was untwinked...

2. bill_n_opus

bill_n_opus IncGamers Member

I'm still sick.

(continuation from the Friday thread :uhhuh: )

3. SeDnA

SeDnA IncGamers Member

Well I played my enchantress with my brother's undeadadin(Pally who uses sanctuary, holy bolt, blahblah...). Well we completed normal but there was one particular part where we were kinda owned. We played /p8 all the way from act 1 to act 5, but I teleported through 3/4 of the act 5.

Well... his character name is imba and mine is scorched. We went to baal throne room and fought against baal's minions. When listor appeared, we took most of the minions+listor down, leaving 3 minions of destruction. We then ran out of potions and both our characters died. We tried to get back our bodies and it was a success. We revived our mercs and then later his merc died, then my merc died. Slowly we ran out of money and... my brother's character died again. Well... then I went to gather some gold from other areas to revive our mercs, we depended on static field + mercenary damage to kill the listor pack. After I finished gathering some cash...

Screenshot :lol: :thumbsup:

4. Cormallon

Cormallon IncGamers Member

Saturday ... I had my usualy weekend shopping tour. Now I'm pit-running again, I'll do 100 runs and post my finds when these are completed. 45 done. One TC87. In fact I found another one while looking for a map and trying to find out about tactics and such ... but these runs were with other equip and will not be included in this list.

5. seige

seige IncGamers Member

Thats some serious dedication there SeDna :)
    Am playing one of my Nekkid Septavirate's. Hopefully I can get to NM Meph before I have to call it a night.

- Jas :howdy:

6. HarleyWulf

HarleyWulf IncGamers Member

I finally convinved my wife to try playing the game with me. She enjoyed it, though I doubt it will become an addiction for her like it is for me. Oh well, at least its a start :)

7. dune6836

dune6836 IncGamers Member

have been doing hell pindle, baal, meph and tunnel runs with my blizzard sorc, MshRmMouthNoise. she levelled to 90. filled a few holes in my grail and found a couple more eth uniques for that crazy grail as well.
    am progressing well with an untwinked hardcore paladin too. am playing with a friend. we are playing only rares. we started by dropping the items we spawned with and punched till we found our first rare weapons. no charms or gems either. only allowed to socket rare jewels, if we ever find one.
    it is great fun, if you havent tried a rare, untwinked chr, have a go, you will enjoy it.

8. Johney

Johney IncGamers Member

I got my telsadin to hell last night. I found a Mal rune in the halls of something... on my way to kill nili. I was pumped,(still am) that puts me a Ko rune away from a KoKoMal shield for him.(well a Ko rune and a decent shield away.) On top of that a lum dropped in the worldstone. Overall it was pretty easy, the only problem being some LI's in the ice caves areas but my merc took care of them.

As for real life. I'm still looking for a summer job, put of some resumes yesterday but in this commuter town i live in there are very few places to find jobs.

and bill, i hope you get well soon.

happy friday all.

9. Nightfish

Nightfish IncGamers Member

You and me both, pal. ;) Been sick since thursday but I'm at least partially on the mend.

In other news I'll try to get my frenzier killed tonight. I'm in a good mood for playing HC. :D If I fail to get him killed he'll probably make guardian tomorrow.

10. seige

seige IncGamers Member

I knew I was doing something wrong, I've been trying to keep them alive. :D
    It's Sunday here and for the first time in days the sun is out :) Still to wet to venture out so I'm going to play my Nekkid Necro again. He's in NM Act 3 atm and has just encountered Gloams. I hope I don't join you NF.

- Jas :howdy: