Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Saturday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by SeDnA, Jun 4, 2005.

1. SeDnA

SeDnA IncGamers Member

Saturday

Once again, no daily thread. Bleah. Gonna start questing act 5 hell with my fishymancer soon. Hope baal gives me a nice gift if I pat my necro today.

Good luck everyone mfing/questing/in rl.

2. Cormallon

Cormallon IncGamers Member

I'm about to leave for my weekly shopping tour. Yesterday I played my next MF char from mid A3 normal to the end of A2 NM in only a few hours, all on P8 including all the act bosses... I never had a char that went this fast (it's another fishy ;) ). He soon will be ready to do some pit runs.

3. SkaMan

SkaMan IncGamers Member

I've been moving house most of today, I never realised I had accumulated so much stuff :uhhuh:
    Been having awesome fun playing my freezealot! He's just passed duriel in hell on /players 5. He's had a few close calls with FELE bosses, but has come through in the end.

May all pindle's wfs belong to you :)

4. Amidala

Amidala IncGamers Member

hmmz, defeated mephi with my lvl 31 fishymencer today :)

5. Nacaa

Nacaa IncGamers Member

Played some 1.07 yesterday and got myself two of Griswold's Redemption

Will sure come handy when I get my 1.09 Gris Paladin started :)

Still looking for a 1.07 Unique Arcain'es Valor. Heh.

Have a nice day all.

6. Sir Lister of Smeg

Sir Lister of Smeg IncGamers Member

Got FishyII through the first part of act IV, the fight against Izual was quite epic with a lot of doom knights, burning souls, and doom casters around, but he got in no trouble, he found the City Of The Damned waypoint, but unfortunately the damned were out of town. He also found two sol runes, one in the Outer Steppes, and one in The Plains of Despair. Maybe I'll play more later, now waiting for warm water to take a shower, and then I'm off to bandpractice.

7. Artagas

Artagas IncGamers Member

played with my hc barb a bit. didn't really enjoy it much, since i am very tired (been a freakin' long week). probably just going to do some easy stuff if i play anymore (blasting everything that moves with my sorc sounds like a plan). maybe some mind-killing mf runs. dunno'.

8. SkaMan

SkaMan IncGamers Member

What sort of band lister? What do you play?

~Ska

9. steelsixtyIV

steelsixtyIV IncGamers Member

Played a little bit with my Druid and beat Norm Baal. That makes two Slayers in my quest for seven 99s. I have an Amazon in Act II that will get some playtime later tonight.

Happy Saturday!

10. Llathias

Llathias Banned

Had one of my luckiest playing sessions with my fanatic zealot this morning! :jig:

No, i did not find a Tyrael's, i'm not that far in the game, still in NM. I cleared one false tomb of Tal Rasha (don't know why, for merc lvling i guess) and the real one, to find a Gold drop in each :clap: The Battlebranch was nothing spectacular (sold it immediately since my current merc is using one) but the Butcher's Pupil made me real happy, especially since i was using this 7LL, 20IAS, 11-28 war sword :eek:

also in the tombs, found 2 Serpent's Grand Charm of Dex (3/54 and 4/54). i'd have sold them, had i not read yesterday that 50+ mana on a GC is a fabolous mod. maybe one day i might understand why and use them.

Duriel was incredibly easy, he focused his incredibly slow attacks (thanks to cold charms) on me while the merc's Battlebranch and my Butcher's finished him off. he died too fast that i couldn't put my MF ammy/rings on.

i should complete A3 and do some Meph runs while i have the WF with me. hey, all the above happened in P1 with only 20% MF! i hope i didn't lose it due to the Save&Exit.

now, don't you ever post where you find that Stormlash on this thread and ruin my joy. wait and post tomorrow! :p

11. Nightfish

Nightfish IncGamers Member

Got my golemmancer to hell finally. The fact the the Iron Golem can kill fallens in a single swing was definetly a pleasant surprise. :) We'll see if I can finish him one way or the other this weekend.

12. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

Well, I will spend quite a bit of time MFing...we are having MFO at the "other place" right now. Doing Pit runs with WW barb :D

13. Sir Lister of Smeg

A doom metal band called The Knell (I still need to find the Knell Striker Diablo-wise), I play keyboards.

FishyII beat Diablo, this was by far his most dangerous battle yet, as not unexpected, had to townportal out a couple of times, and once to go and complete the army again in the City Of The Damned. Diablo dropped Ichorsting, earlier, off Hephaesto or one of his companions, I found an ort rune, and am planning to give him a Lore helmet as a reward for besting Diablo, he does need to find a suitable helmet though.

14. BuFa

BuFa IncGamers Member

Jumping with joy :lol: I just got my dedicated blizz sorc through act 4 NM and got an Um rune on the hellforge quest :clap:

15. Darkwell

Darkwell IncGamers Member

Lost my 3rd, in 3 weeks, untwinked HC bowassin last night. Kaen, Kaen_Tu and Kaen_Trae all meet untimely ends at lvl 31, 55 and 52. Kaen_Foh is lvl 10 getting ready to run countess for crafting runes. Good luck ya all.

16. JihadJesus

JihadJesus IncGamers Member

Took my Italian Final, now I think I'm going to play some Fallout 2. I found a god wepaon, and I've been assured the story gets better.

17. Moar

Moar IncGamers Site Pal

Completed Act 4 yesterday with my LF zon and moved up to the Crystalline Passage today. Annoyingly my computer seems to have an overheating problem and crashes after max 45 min of play. Had to do the Arreat Plateau 3 times *sigh*.
    Hellforge gave me a Hel :(

Took out my old MF sorc a bit later today and did a few Meph runs (until the next crash). The highlight was Tal's Ammy, rest complete crap.

Moar

18. Sir Lister of Smeg

FishyII stopped the siege and rescued captured barbarians before finding the Arreat Plateau waypoint. After finally finding a two socket breastplate, I gave him a Stealth armour, still no luck finding a two socket helm for Lore though.

19. Llathias

Llathias Banned

can't believe this! :jig:
    i continued questing with my zealot, still on P1-wearing 20% MF, to find 2 Golden armor drops, both in Great Marsh. the first was Venom Ward and the other Silks of the Victor.
    4 uniques in 2 playing sessions, that's quite a decent result. hope it goes on...