Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Saturday!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Nacaa, May 7, 2005.

1. Nacaa

Nacaa IncGamers Member

Saturday!

Hope it's not to early for the daily thread :)

Anyway, got my Hybrid zon to Matriarch status yesterday so I did tons of cow runs to get her from 66 to 83. Yes, she reached Mat at lvl 66 :eek: Will have a goal to reach lvl90 today. Doable yes.

Planning on making an throwing barb in 1.10.

Have a nice day everyone.

2. Darkwell

Darkwell IncGamers Member

How ya doin' Nacaa? Good luck with the zon. I have 2, stuck at lvl 91. Seems to take forever for the experience bar to budge and lvl 92 looks sooooo far away.

3. corax

corax IncGamers Member

his is 1.09. so not as hard. GG on the mat nacaa. playing my 1.07 wolfie. act 4 atm. but doing duriel runs to lvl my new merc. n found 3 s/u so far. in order:
    green double axe (zerker's)
    gold ring (nagel, only 15% mf)
    green bp (omg t3h 1337)

4. Nacaa

Nacaa IncGamers Member

I'm doing just fine. What can I say? 2 more weeks is all that is left of the army and then it's back to school! What about you?

Yea my zon is in 1.09. Going pretty fast at the moment since it's pretty much just in and out in the cow level. Finding tons of gems/runes and charms. No useful charms yet though.

5. Darkwell

2 weeks is all? Damn, seems like you just started. What are you going to major in, in school? I'm still supervising a research lab at the university. I'm to the point where retirement is looking pretty good. I could do it early, in 5 years, but wouldn't get full benefits.

6. Fafner

Fafner IncGamers Member

First weekend in the new state. I'll put up an MP game or two if I don't go play golf.

by the by I was just looking at the giveaway thread and I saw a Tomb Reaver and Windforce!?!

wtf! Doesn't anyone earn their items anymore? I'm not saying I haven't taken handouts, but TC 87? Good times for all.

I tried out that combo you guys suggested, Andariels + Kelpie to get enough str for the merc to wield stone. Sick, absolutely sick. My frenzy barb went to double throw mode after I static'd the mob down. It felt like a zon or something wierd, almost like a skelliemancer but my army was an army of one. He tanked 2 average mobs, one cursed, one might. The only weakness is resists which are sitting at 35/65/65/85. I do think I have a solution.

10% resist rare jewel in weapon + 30% Fire/cold damage jewel in helm. that should make it 75/75/75/85. Any other suggestions?

7. Nacaa

Nacaa IncGamers Member

Yepp feels like yesterday to me too. But I had a pretty short time there, a total of 7,5 months but I can work as a fireman now if I want. Don't know if I want to do that. In school I will read to become a teacher :) Have to read some subjects to complete my grades first though.

Oh, retirement! That sounds absolutely lovely. I still have a long way to go until I can do that. How does that feel? Knowing you don't have to work for the rest of your life but still getting money?

8. Darkwell

Makes me feel old, really really old......but I can live with that. So, you want to teach. Any particular area? Grade level?

9. Nacaa

Nacaa IncGamers Member

Social Studies. Haven't thought really about what classes yet, maybe High School level for you guys. Called something other here.

10. Darkwell

Kinda spooky isn't it, thinking you might influence young minds. Alot of responsibility. I imagine the time you spent in the army is a good background to have.

11. bill_n_opus

bill_n_opus IncGamers Member

Going to try to level my Fury/Rabies Druid up to ~60 (another 8 levels or so) so I can get some Carrion Wind ownage ... and maybe play my IK Barb a bit more and do some Pit runs.

I've left his two slots in the Maul open because I haven't gotten around to sticking some IAS jewels in there. Gonna look in the ATMA stash to see what's left on the IAS/2nd mod availability.

Then maybe do some Pindle runs to try and get that darn Death's Web.

That's about it.

12. farting bob

farting bob Banned

I am teh schnizzle.
    I recently got my HC pyschic hammer sin to act 4 nm, killing meph on P3 without my merc (who died quickly). He dropped nothing major, and it took a while, but still got pwned.

13. Noodle

Noodle Moderator

Found the only missing piece of the IK set last night, the boots. The Soul Cage was, naturally, the first piece I found. Thinking about starting up my first barb. I've played every other character class, but never a baba for some reason. Of course, it's not the best time to start a new character, as I'm taking off on vacation to Florida early tomorrow morning.

- Noodle

14. slappy sam

slappy sam IncGamers Member

Today I levelled my trapsin from level 31-42 in 2 hours. I went from the Frigid Highlands waypoint to the WSK Level 2 waypoint, collecting all waypoints and completing all quests in between, with the exception of Nithalak's wp & quest. I also found a sol and got an ort from qual-kehk so I made a Lore bone helm. I also shopped for 2 +1 assassin skill claws. All in 2 hours, p8, untwinked! Wheee!