Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Saturday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by seige, Apr 16, 2005.

1. seige

seige IncGamers Member

Saturday

A D2 day for me today :)
    I've neglected my Nekkid Necro of late so its off to see if I can get him into NM. He's got the WSC wp and looking foward to butting heads with Baal :)
    Hopefully he'll drop something nice for my might moron coming up.

Hope you have a good Saturday and great finds.

- Jas :wave:

2. LordMay

LordMay IncGamers Member

I'll spend the night/day trying to get my HC bowazon to guardian. She would be my first. All of my bowazons have sucked so this should be an interesting session.

3. ChaoticTwitch

ChaoticTwitch IncGamers Member

hmmm...saturday doesnt start for about 4 hours here so maybe i should post in the friday daily. ahh what the hell ill post here. I have been working on a runeword only fire/summon druid. was a litle hard at the pre-clvl13 due to being limited to just boxing till steel and nadir became avaliable. hes now just got the cube in actII normal. hes clvl20 and waiting for an ort rune from furure countess runs to make an Ancients Pledge when clvl21 roles around. well good luck to all your D2 and RL satuday (uhh..friday too)...

cheers, C.T.

4. dune6836

dune6836 IncGamers Member

saturday is at the start for me.
    i have my second clvl90 character :) my zon, pebbles made it to clvl90 whilst running pindle last night. i did 100 runs. he dropped me a razortail, executioners justice and ondal's almighty. this completes the set for me, will have to find a way to use it now.
    i must face the hell ancients with my wolfbarb next..

5. Noodle

Noodle Moderator

Generous and kind-hearted jewel offer, dune. Classy.

- Noodle

6. dune6836

just doing my bit to turn someone from the darkside;)

7. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

Either way the guy paid too much, you can get the set for $20 bucks at Wal-Mart. My crazy self needs to sleep now... It's not Sat here yet but it will be soon enough and I fell a burn out weekend upon me.

8. salvo

salvo IncGamers Member

No D2 for me this 7 days, promised with my friend to do a fasting.

Have a nice too Jas

9. Wraithan

Wraithan IncGamers Member

I am still working on making D2 run on Linux, I reinstalled my Demension 3000 (Dell, yes i know, but my parents bought it for my 18th birthday/graduation) and found out the drivers for windows were all on some partition I deleted... oops. Now I run linux(FC3) on half my computer, windows on the half. I am poor so Cedaga is not a option, so I trying to learn how to use something else to do it.

10. Nacaa

Nacaa IncGamers Member

Finally got home yesterday and continued to play with my 1.09 Javazon, she is about to face Duriel any minute now and she is lvl 22 and it's going pretty nice at players 3. Playing untwinked so the damage ain't that huge.

Have a nice day everyone!

11. frosty

frosty IncGamers Member

changed avatar.

currently studying for finals. :(

12. DougTheHead2

DougTheHead2 IncGamers Member

Haven't been posting in the daily, but what the heck. Did about 3 hours of Pindle, and absolutely nothing to show for it other than a bought jewelers ancient armor of the squid (79 life/4os). Bah. Quested my tesladin through the first 2 acts of NM with some MP regulars, and solo'd with my new fireballer Acetylene for 6 levels. Finally, did a couple of baal runs and got my hammerdin 2 levels. All in all, a slow diablo day progress wise; hard to figure that though considering I spent the whole day in front of D2!

13. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Played 7 hours striaght D2 last night, from about 10pm to nearly 5am. Mostly Mf'ing with my blizz sorc, some leveling with my punching sorc and some meph runs with my fishy.

14. Vargas

Vargas IncGamers Member

Think I'll take today doing hell meph runs with my bliz sorc. He has been generous to me :) .

@Frosty: Nice new avatar, to omoimasu :rolleyes: .

15. Alien

Alien IncGamers Member

Just woke up after spending all of Friday at friends' house and then junior prom. Good times! Now, after a few hours of sleep I shall continue playing my Avenger, he's at Normal WSK and I'll be moving on to NM as soon as I hit lvl 45, HoZ GA and Sureshrill Frost, here I come! Have a great Saturday all!

-ALieN

16. Mraezk

Mraezk IncGamers Member

I spent the morning clearing brush and cutting down some rather inconveniently located trees, after putting it off for um...uh...four years. Oh well, I can see the rest of the valley now. Hurray!

D2 wise, I'm going to attempt to finish Act I Hell with my FA / LF amazon. I have to say I'm very impressed with her, she's the first character I've had that can do /players 8 Pit Runs at that level (72ish) without much trouble. Go Buriza! I am somewhat disappointed with LF however. Maybe I am just using it wrong or something, but it doesn't seem terribly great. Perhaps more pierce is needed then just 4 skill points (3 from a tiara) and a razor tail belt. Unfortunately, I'm also starting to have trouble keeping her Act 1 Cold Arrow Merc alive in hell. Maybe tossing a shaftstop / tal's helm on her will help. Act Bosses have been a freakin' huge pain too. NM Diablo was almost impossible since he completely ignored the Valk, and used Bone Prison more times in one fight then I've ever seen it used in all the times I've fought him combined. :eek:

I also keep meaning to clean my character stories/journals up for public viewing, then figure out which is the appropriate forum to post them in.

17. Reborn2k

Reborn2k IncGamers Member

My fanatic zealot Balduin is almost act 4 hell and will probably make pat tonight. I am about to take a D2 break. In favour of another game... KotoR. I bought this once, but never played it seriously and it gathered dust for too long now. Episode III will come in about a month and I'm totally in Star Wars fever. My friend still has Jedi Outcast, but I finished that game 2 times already. But KotoR will be fun. Hehhe... I will have to see how long I can stay away from D2.

18. dune6836

i put the heaven's brethren set on my mace barb, just to see what it looked like. considering its very high level and strength requirements its rather disappointing. it looks good in your inventory but rather ordinary on the character and the full set bonuses arent good enough for end game gear really. oh well.

19. Radagast

Radagast IncGamers Member

I don't know how i found my way back home last night... but it was really nice waking up in my room. Cheers to good sleepin :buddies:

I'm thinkin I might relax a bit to some 1.10 on this fine afternoon; i'm hobbled up in my room with a foot the size of a football =/ So who wants to take pity on the cripple and get some crazy hc mp going?

Damn but it's a nice day. Take it easy spf

cheers,
    radagast

20. Wraithan

Wraithan IncGamers Member

Well today is going good now. Got my Frost Zealot to champion... My first champion of 1.10 and since starting to play again. Hell here I come, then it is time to start up my necro. Had a 70 fishy but system crash killed him before he could hit champion.