Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Saturday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by seige, Mar 19, 2005.

1. seige

seige IncGamers Member

Saturday

*giggles*
    I'm really missing Keisha not being here so I grab one of her favourite Dvd's and snuggle up on the couch to watch it (Ice Age) I love Sid, he really makes me laugh :) It finishes, so I grab the remote to switch channels and guess what is on the other station. Go figure :D Won't Keisha be upset.
    Barry is going well. He's slowly making his way to Andy. Has just got Cats 2 wp and shouldn't be that far away from going to Act 2. I like the Act 2 Def moron. He's a great help with beetles.

Have a great Saturday all.

- Jas :wave:

2. Chimaira

Chimaira IncGamers Member

You to Seige...

Today I'm having my birthday so almost zero Diablo II for me:( maybe try to defeat the ancients with my wind druid, but I sincerely doubt that his gear is up for it...last 3 tries he died within 10 sec:( this sucks.

Good saturday to all.

3. seige

seige IncGamers Member

Happy Birthday Chimaira :)
    *hands Chimaira a plate of cookies*
    I hope you have a great day and lots of birthday pressies.

4. Vemp

Vemp IncGamers Member

Salutations form the island of VVardenfell.

I took a holiday from DII after three deaths in a row to Pindle with my lvl90 Blizzardess. I was not *exactly* awake, I shouldn't have fired up DII that night.
    After the shock, I realized I need a break from this game, and reinstalled Morrowind, which I never completed.

After all, this is not Battle.net, I have no chars to "ping" to make them stay alive... they will all be there when I return (in a few days at most, I imagine :D )

See you later, with an update about my grail (I'm at 100 items left).

5. Immortal_Slayer

Immortal_Slayer IncGamers Member

I'm starving...Currently doing the 40 hour food famine...Almost there...12 hours to go...Bad thing is that my family is nasty and likes to taunt me with food...Grrr...Happy Birthday Chimaira...Eek..You've accumulated near 600 posts in less that 20 days...woah...

Can someone give me an idea..I'm not sure whether to move to HC or not, as my characters in normal are turning really bad ( poisonmancer and wind druid- Both fragile and die within 3 secs if touched..sigh...)

-Slayer

6. Chimaira

Chimaira IncGamers Member

I've got cookies if you want Immortal Slayer:)...about your poisonmancer...get some skelly bodyguards and up your resists (especially lightning), your wind druid should have a kick ass cyclone armour so just stay behind your Grizzly and your merc and you should be fine.

Thanks for the cookies.

7. mad.as.a.meataxe

mad.as.a.meataxe IncGamers Member

Daylight savings tonight - does everyone else have it on the same day or does it vary around the world? Pretty quiet day for me - cooked a hogget roast and had Pa over for dinner. D2-wise I was inspired by the untwinked HC trap assassin so Deathwish was created and made it to lvl 13 just about to head into the underground passage (still alive). Untwinked seems very odd. Then did my SC Fishy for a little bit which I will go back to shortly - about to rescue Anya in NM. Finally equipped AoKL so with 35 in RS and SM it's a bit of a doddle at present. It's now Sunday here (12:27am) and I'm gonna play until Arsenal v Blackburn starts at 1:40am (come on you gunners!!!!). Looking after our son Aedan tomorrow while wifey sleeps (she's currently at work). Theoretically he should sleep for an extra hour but I have a sneaking suspicion that our 11 month old will be no respector (sp?) for daylight savings :). Have a great Saturday everyone!

8. Arewyn

Arewyn IncGamers Member

Were celebrating my brother's birthday today even though its on the 23rd, he's going to be 17 and still plays video game's as much as I do :eek:

Also I get the chance to drive over to my friends house and borrow his CD key's so I can finally install Diablo. *insert happy picture* I would have done it yesterday but a 103 fevor and can many things to the body [cough]was sleeping all day [/cough]

Anyway, have a nice Saturday everyone, may it be better than mine.

EDIT: Wow Chimaira, your more of spammer than Ash! *scared* Except your posts are helpful.

9. WhiteFeather

WhiteFeather IncGamers Member

Happy B-day chimaira!

I have just got back from my driving lesson and now i wnat to get my lvl 23 sorc thorugh act 3 so wil be asking someone if they want to host a game.

Hopefully by tonite i will be in act 5

Anyway hope everyone has a great saturday!!

10. LordMay

LordMay IncGamers Member

I have no plans for today. It should be D2 filled. Maybe i'll try hosting a HC game later. It has been so long since I enjoyed the company of trustworthy players.

11. OCAU_MIKLE

OCAU_MIKLE Banned

Well its actually Sunday here in aus but ill let it slip just this one time ;). Not much happing for me at the moment. I would join you in that HC Game tho LordMay :). Have a great night / day everyone.

- OCAU_MIKLE.

12. Johney

Johney IncGamers Member

Wow, lots of new faces at the SPF. Hows everyone doing? It's be a while since I last played some d2 but I have a free day today and I'm getting the itch again....

13. Alien

Alien IncGamers Member

Saturday has just begun, and its gonna be a nice long week of Spring Break. I plan on playing my Frenzy barb today, he is a blast, and also do some MF runs with my sorc.

Happy B-day Chimaira! Have a good Saturday everyone!
    -AlieN

14. piscene

piscene IncGamers Member

I decided to try a change of pace, and took my meteorb on countess runs last night. I'm logging my results, so it should be interesting to see how long I can keep this up. She did drop me an IO and a Lem in my first 50 runs, so she's treating me pretty well so far.

I'm going out of town for the next 4 days, so no D2 for me for awhile. I hope I don't have withdrawal symptoms. I'm taking lots of beer, so I can substitute alcohol for d2...that should work out just fine. Plus my wife did lots of baking, so beer and fresh baked goods...happy belly.

15. CrazyChihuahua

CrazyChihuahua IncGamers Member

Haven't posted much in the last few days. That's because Ragnarok Online has been eating up my time. I sort of just stopped playing everything else and played that for a while. It is fun, but getting less appealing as the days go on. That means more D2 time :D

Over the last 3 days, my Sin has gone from the Cold plains WP to the Stony field WP. I know, I should slow down :p. Today, if I am lucky, I can get her to A2. I dont want to play too much too fast anymore, as losing interest too soon would be sad. Although, today IS the second last day of March Break, so maybe I should play more.

Happy birthday Chimaira! and happy Saturday all. :jig:

16. PinkeyandtheBrain

PinkeyandtheBrain Banned

I got my hammerdin through NM last night. He kicked Baals Arse. And went to hell to pick up the Den. He is currently lvling in nm till he gets to about lvl 75 ish. :D I think that i will start a new char tonite any sugestions for class/build?
    Have a good saturday

17. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Got my digglerdin to lvl 26 today, and up to kurast (about to get brain in the sewers). Only 3 more levels until he can use the upped diggler waiting for him, and then at lvl 30 he gets fanat, so fun times to be had by all. Hoping to get at to 29 before taking on mephy, and im just about on schedule to do that (might have to visit all the temples to guareentee it though)
    As for RL lots has happened since i last posted (thursday i think)
    1. mum/step dad are going to spain for 5 days from next monday. but i cant have wild parties since my grandparents will be here supposedly to look after my lil sis, even though she said she wants to go over there house for a week. basically my mum refuses to let me have a free house, even for 1 night because she is evil and made up the excuse to bring grandparents over.
    2. i got Gran turismo 4 rented for a week (it was a free sign up offer, so i took it) and will probably buy the game when the rented one needs to go back.
    3. I had green hair on st patricks day, so thats twice in 1 week i dyed my hair a odd colour.
    4. I got asked out on a date by a girl.
    5. I turned her down on the account she's a chav, has an annoying laugh and i prefere her best friend.
    6. I got knighted by the queen for services to the spam industry so now im Sir bob.
    7. The above thing never happened.

18. Absel

Absel IncGamers Member

[*]I got asked out on a date by a girl.
    [*]I turned her down on the account she's a chav, has an annoying laugh and i prefere her best friend.

Nice! :D

19. Pico Dynamite

Pico Dynamite IncGamers Member

I'm going to a LAN party in a few hours, but for now I'm going to play on my trap assasin and get her into act2 norm. I have an english report due Monday, which I don't plan to start until Sunday night, and then I have a history project due on Tuesday that I need to start soon. Spring break starts for me next week, so I'm stoked for that.
    Hope everyone has a great Saturday, and happy b-day Chimaira!

20. seige

seige IncGamers Member

IIRC maam ours finishes here at the end of the month. For some illogical reason our Parliment here has decided that we should start and finish a month before all other Cities in Australia. It really throws us out with News and other programmes we get from the mainland. I guess thats how they maintain they need there pay rises by making weird decisions like that.