Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Saturday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Shade, Mar 6, 2004.

1. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

Saturday

What is the world coming to, no Saturday thread?

Still no D2 for me, but I did complete NWN today (with a level 15 Cleric). So now I have only Hordes of the Underdark left to do there (and of course endless playthroughs with different builds :) ).

That's about it...

Have a good day!

2. YomoKimyata

YomoKimyata IncGamers Member

Happy birthday to me!

3. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

Happy birthday! Now snuff out Pindle and make a wish :)

4. Laurazon

Laurazon IncGamers Member

Happy birthday :D

I didnt get much sleep, but feel good anyway..

5. Fafner

Fafner IncGamers Member

Hey shade, try Hordes of the Underdark if you like the prestige classes from Shadows of Undrentide. I Mf'd a bit with my hammerdin pit-style and got a couple elite uniques, colossus crossbow and ataghan. Nice but where am I gonna use 'em.

6. Mythological

Mythological IncGamers Member

Happy birthday Yomo! How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

And happy saturday to everyone else! School sucks so utterly bad that I truly do cherish the weekends nowadays.

I recently painted the new bedroom I moved into and yesterday I went and got replacement bulbs for my lava lamps and got a couple posters so the walls aren't bare, and best of all, got Champions of Norrath. Basically, a hack n slash game made for the ps2 by everquest with free online play, very very close to d2, especially with a lot of the skills. And I almost forgot, I got a free dinner at Ponderosa as well :drool:

Probably gonna watch the Duke/UNC game in just a little bit (go Duke!) and then the rest of my day is empty so i'll probably shave the head (a weekend ritual for me) take a long shower and then spending the rest of the day and far into the night playing Champions.

Hope everyone has a great day!

-Myth

7. linkato1

linkato1 Banned

Happy Birthday to you, YomoKimyata.

Got my avatar picture today.

It's made by one of my best friends, Ilkka Manninen, who says that it depicts me as I am: Feet firmly on the ground when dealing with computers.

The picture is actually drawn about twenty years ago. I'm not so thin anymore.

Yours: Topi

8. YomoKimyata

YomoKimyata IncGamers Member

Well, I haven't had time to stop by Pindle's place yet today (too busy arranging dinner plans for 20 in Little Italy tonight), but Grand Vizier of Chaos was nice enough to gift me with an ethereal dimensional blade 250% ED, 20% IAS with some lightning resist that should upgrade to a nice phase blade for one of my pallies.

I am this many
    <flashes 10 fingers>
    <flashes 10 fingers>
    <flashes 10 fingers>
    <flashes 4 fingers>

9. Mammon

Mammon IncGamers Member

I got my tesladin up to the Pit in Hell yesterday and commenced some desperately needed Pit rampaging.

Unfortunately, with his current setup, MF is very low (~50).

After only 10 runs, I had the following to show for my efforts:

1. Angelic Halo
    2. +1 Traps/35 life GC
    3. Phase Blade (Lightsabre) :clap:
    4. Iratha's Collar
    5. M'avina's Refuge
    6. Rainbow Facet (Venom -5/+4)
    7. Shael
    8. Isenhart's Case
    9. Tir, Tir, Ith
    10.nadda

Not a bad little foray if I do say so myself :thumbsup:

10. XaviarGangrel

XaviarGangrel IncGamers Member

Moved into the jungles of Kurast with my Fishymancer today, in Hell, I swear this place drops more set and unique items than the Pit did when I tried running it... mind you, i could never find another item and be happy with the Gheed's I found in Act 2 :)

I just got the Waypoint in the Burzar, so next its down in the sewers to find more bits of dead body, yay!

11. addicted2macs

addicted2macs IncGamers Member

Saturday, what a day!

I ran Hell Mephisto at players 1 for about an hour today with my Avenger and I found these!

Culwen's Point War Sword
    Lycander's Flank Ceremonial Pike (yay!)
    Wormskull Bone Helm
    Stormshield Monarch (<---Whoooo-hooooo!!!)

He was also nice enough to drop a Balrog Blade with 306% Enhanced Damage and 6% life steal.

I then ran the Pit to kill a couple minutes and I found....Bul Kathos' Mythical Sword.

This has truly been my most profitable day ever. Yesterday I found a Hellcast Colossus Crossbow, and thought I'd won the lottery. Little did I know....

Good luck to all!

12. Borlag

Borlag IncGamers Member

Happy birthday YomoKimyata :D

Wish I'd have something good to share too...

Even though my lady had her 25th birthday last tuesday, this week hasn't been that good for me. Got fired from my job on friday, well, technically thursday but I received notice from it on friday... Don't really mind losing the job, as I had really grown tired of the whole place, just don't like the fake reasons behind it.

Ah well...atleast now I don't have to run to the hospital after every 2 days to get more sickleave, can actually concentrate on finally getting rid of this damn sickness, not even sure what it is though. After that it's back up and running in another job, whatever it may be, I don't know, but considering my last jobs (car electronics -> computer repairs -> web design-> zookeeper -> IT consult), it can be basically anything...

What can I say, I don't like to do one and the same thing for all my life :)

13. Hacker24

Hacker24 IncGamers Member

I got my first patriarch today. Also, quarter grades are out, and I did very well so i am happy. :drink: MY school's girls basketball team won state for Indiana, and I am praying for a day off of school.

14. blogus

blogus IncGamers Member

Well, not that it matters, but if you really have been an "IT consult", don't you think it would help if you knew that the word is consultant, not "consult"?

As far as I see it, when someone says he's a "rocket sciencer", he probably is not a rocket scientist. Or an "accounter" is probably not an accountant. If you acquire my drift...

15. Chaldan

Chaldan IncGamers Member

Not everyone here has english as their first language, if you catch my drift...