Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Saturday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by chase_encode, Jan 31, 2004.

1. chase_encode

chase_encode IncGamers Member

Saturday

No saturday thread yet? Where are all the Aussie's?

I got my necro to lvl 28 and he seems to be doing fine. I'm not sure I like the "sit back and watch" style of fighting. But, I need to take him all the way. He is gonna be my main mfer for awhile.

I ran my zon (1.09) on memph for awhile. The only real items to note were a blackhand key (my first) and another skin of vampire magi. (sp?) I ran pindle for awhile, and like always nothing...notta...zip...zero. :rant: Oh well.

2. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

Hello all!

I think I will Pat my WW druid and maybe my Hammerdin too. My druid has WSK wp already, he just haven't killed Baal yet. I don't think that will be challenging.

My hammerdin is in hell act 3 now (Kurast Bazaar) and doing 11k damage (I don't know about that display bug, maybe thats wrong number). And he also had a nice drop, champion shaman in Flayer Jungle dropped Hellforge Plate :D He has ~180 MF atm

Have a good day everyone!

:)

3. UltimaFury

UltimaFury IncGamers Member

i beat duriel on normal with my skelemancer & now i am slow progressing through act 3 thank god im past those annoying flayers

4. lone_wolf

lone_wolf Diablo: IncGamers Member

nice damage well to get a more correct damage you need to take the magical damage of blessed hammer and x it against half the value of concentration(gives 50%ed to blessed hammer)

then you get a more correct damage.

myself i just woke up so i report back later today

5. MadMardigan

MadMardigan IncGamers Member

Hey guys and gals,

I've been too ill for the past few days to play at all (some nasty intestinal thing), but I'm feeling a bit better today so I might try my luck with some more Mephing. I think if my luck doesn't improve within a week, I'll press on and try to get to Hell.

And after reading about Grand Tour Thaddeus, I'm kinda itching to start a Hammerdin. Great stories Stony!

~Jay

6. factotum

factotum IncGamers Member

Been playing various characters today and last night. My Defiant paladin has reached the Flayer Jungle in Normal, whilst my Hunter druid has just killed the Countess in Nightmare. My skelliemancer has just reached the City of the Damned waypoint in Nightmare--he had real problems on the Plains of Despair because of all the gloams around; his minions were pretty much ignoring all the lightning, but he didn't have that luxury! Died once there, which I think is my first death for this character in the whole of Nightmare difficulty.

Nothing particularly exciting has dropped for any of these characters, although I did get another Goldwrap. Only 55% extra gold from monsters rather than the 74% on the one I already have, but nonetheless I'm sure one of my characters can make good use of it!

7. Ti-Ben

Ti-Ben IncGamers Member

Yesterday I didn't play any D2, went to 'partAy' with just 2 other peeps and got 'dizzy' with Vodka mixed with Brisk. :rolleyes: Which I named Briska.

Although today, I started mister Griswold kick-arse-adin named, Dwalbyd. Got him to Act3. He's twinked like hell cause I can't wait to use the full set in the lvl 60-ish. :D

8. bhaalistik

bhaalistik IncGamers Member

Well through the generosity of Fusion :worship:, I now possess the complete IK set...and my faith in the WW Barb has been restored!
    Man, this set simply rocks...I read all the stuff that people posted regarding it, but until you use it for yourself you just can't appreciate it.
    After throwing a couple of PTopazes in the helm and throwing my extra Gheed's (29%) and spare smfc's, his MF total stood at 360%.
    ...and I sally-forth'd onto the WSK to take on the Big Man (since I hadn't paid him a visit in a LONG time...my MF Zon just can't take him on, and I don't have the patience)
    Before I even got to the man though, his minions were kind enough to drop this for me...
    CLICKY!!
    ...sorry for the bad paparazzi photo, that's my IK glow emitting from behind the pillar.
    But anywho, I'm happy to have 2 good MF runners now to break up the monotony of just the Zon runs.
    Have a good weekend y'all!

9. farting bob

farting bob Banned

i'm approaching my first pat. my fishymancer jut killed the ancients (i killed mad last, he was FE, so when he fel despite me being a reasonable distance away died from the explosion. so the exp bonus was slightly subdued :() lvl 83 and 2/3 now, hope to be at least 84 when i become pat, and im prayign for a good draw up to the WP, then i'll just re-roll until i find no OK's as in the chaos sanct i really suffered from them, lost more tocurses (not just IM, amp dmg did a lot to me as well since the skeles have a relitivly low def anyway)

10. SnakeEye85

SnakeEye85 IncGamers Member

nice find bhaalistik!!

and nice to se those IK barbys doin so fine...i haven´t been that much of a barbplayer. Normaly get bored with them somewere in act2 or 3 normal.....
    but i might have to dust of that IK set and start a barb :)

11. Ravenforce3

Ravenforce3 IncGamers Member

I've got a day devoted to my Frozen Zealot today. Trying to find a merc with decent AI and will stay out of melee range (I just fired one who couldn't stay out and kept dying every time we met someone.) I'm hopin to get him through Act Four and most of Five before I get too bored with him.

12. tragor

tragor IncGamers Member

Got my tourney barb past Heph last night. Rummaging through the corpse produced an Isenhart's Parry. The forge itself was feeling stingy. The perfect skull and flawless diamond and topaz were very nice ... but a single Eth? Bummer! I'm not gonna be makin' any new words soon.

An OK in the City of the Dead dropped me a Nagelring. 1 set, 1 uniq in two areas. I'll call that a successful night overall.

Now it's off to the CS and BigD. Never having met D in HC mode I'm a bit worried. I managed to gamble for some new boots with better MF and, yippee, 22% LR. My resist was way low so this'll be a huge help.

Question: FR is running at about 57 and LR is now about 50. I have a 30% FR ring and a 26% LR ring in my inv. Obviously, both will max the assoc. resist. I can't wear both 'cuz I want to keep Cathan's Seal on one finger for the leech. Which way should I go? Is D's hose more fire or lightning?

Won't get to play much today so no rush on the answer. Wife has decided to experiment... with my hair. So she's taking me for colour and maybe curl. I'm her Ken doll. After that it's back to hanging drywall.

Cheers

13. kramph

kramph IncGamers Member

My skelliemancer Patton made Destroyer this morning. Baal dropped Hwanin's Blessing.

14. Ravenforce3

Ravenforce3 IncGamers Member

I am a very, very happy person. A good friend of mine who plays SP constantly because he has no internet connection found a Ber rune today. He told me he had no use for it and gladly gave it to me. I finally got to make Beast for my Frozen Zealot AND I made 4 frame zeal! I'm in paladin nirvana here!

15. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

Well it's not technically Saturday here anymore but I'll leave starting the Sunday thread till later :)

Played a bit using my Blade Fury assassin and my new Summoner necro. Both fun builds, although the Countess has been rather mean with her rune drops. Once I've done a stastically-significant number of runs I hope to see some payoff though :)

Congratulations on the Beast weapon Ravenforce, and good luck finding a non-stupid merc :)

"Wanted: mercenary. Non-smoker, non-moron."

16. Sorsha

Sorsha IncGamers Member

So today the game was kind to me. Sorsha's in Act 5 and found these nice things:

The Patriarch Great Sword
    Manald Heal Ring

and

Angelic Wings Amulet
    Arcanna's Dethwand War Staff
    Cleaglaw's Tooth Long Sword

Also I got another Tancred's Crowbill Military Pick.

Other than that today was a good day.

~Ula :lady: