Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Saturday - splendid nothingness

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Artagas, May 21, 2005.

1. Artagas

Artagas IncGamers Member

Saturday - splendid nothingness

Yeah, time to do nothing, worry about nothing. It is a splendid day, and leaves one with few options than doing some early morning mf-ing (what a change compared to early morning classes!)
    I had a row of fruitless pindleruns, with some even more fruitless wsk runs (goldwrap being the single unique i found after 90 minutes or so....), so i decided on running meph instead. first 5 runs he dropped Lycander's (my first) and a decent circlet (+2 assa skills, 8% leech, and some +AR and life), so i tought my luck has returned. Than the next fifteen runs i set my longest consecutive meph runs without green/gold record (350+ mf and even yellows were scarce). It was broken by a lovely green breast plate, along with a skullder's ire that turned out to be ethereal...ah well. think it is time for a break.

2. shermo

shermo IncGamers Member

ethereal skulders? take another look at that one :spy:

3. Zavior

Zavior IncGamers Member

Ethereal skullders is far much better than non-eth. It has repairs durability per second.

4. Artagas

Artagas IncGamers Member

haha. it does. geez, i almost sold it:) ok, i think i should go back to bed and sleep some more.

5. corax

corax IncGamers Member

was planning on a full day of team hc tourney. but my connection kept causing Severoth's pc to crash. so i've cleared up the pc and hope that should fix it. if not it was the ISP's server having too high a load.

so spent most of the day searching for unused files. and such.

6. Cormallon

Cormallon IncGamers Member

I just had lunch, and my little one is asleep now. So I'm about to visit A4 NM with my MET char now :clap:

7. Ana

Ana IncGamers Member

Just finished working in the Garden. Enjoyed the sun for a while but now it's starting to rain. Too bad.

8. corax

corax IncGamers Member

just got my 1.07 sorc into act 4 normal at lvl 24. huzzah. melee with a blizz overhead is a very efficient way of killing and made short work of all of act 3.

going to take a 1.07 break for now and come back to 1.10 for some k33ling goodness.

9. slappy sam

slappy sam IncGamers Member

Going to prom tonight... ugh.
    I dunno what I'm doing today... sigh.

10. Gnoggen

Gnoggen IncGamers Member

That's how I felt about school dances! ;)
    Enjoy anyway!

11. farting bob

farting bob Banned

I enjoyed prom, because it happened to be me and then ex's (obviosuly not ex then) first date. I picked her up a limo, and was very suave. Its amazing how much i changed just because of a tux. :uhhuh:

As for me, its 4:30 and i woke up about an hour ago. watched highlights of F1 qualifying (M schumacher screws up again!) and first half of the football FA cup final.

12. Artagas

Artagas IncGamers Member

Ok, i tought saturday was a good day to start my HC career. Actually i have started a char a while ago, but never got to play him due to the lack of time. I will be following Nightfish's 'zerker guide more or less closely.
    The first session was fun, though it on normal it is not much difference from SC except that the fact that i can't die still gives a little extra thrill.
    Also, I am going untwinked of course, so i decided to do a few countess runs, hoping to put malice, or something marginally useful together. Second try a fallen unique dropped The Gull (not sure how rare that dagger actually is but it took me many hours of mfing before my first softcore one), so he is uber-leet-magic-finding-baba now. As long as he is alive that is...

13. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

Pretty rare. It's a TC3 item, which means that it's rather unlikely to drop later on in the game, although it's not one of the ultra-frustrating ones (Knell Striker etc.) - but it is one of the most desirable!

Good luck keeping your barb alive. Run away from dangerous things a lot! :)

Anyway, I did play some D2 last night, getting in a few Pindle runs with my Blizzard sorc. Unsurprisingly, nothing dropped of any value. Not even a green breast plate...