Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

saturday, or for those in a backward parallel universe, yadrutas!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by farting bob, May 28, 2005.

1. farting bob

farting bob Banned

saturday, or for those in a backward parallel universe, yadrutas!

Well its still in the small hours of the morning, but ive made progress with my p hammer sin. Spent most of friday evening leveling my HF merc from 45 to 70 after i decided might was just not that useful as i hoped it would be. The ahrd part with leveling him was the merc does most of the actual killing by now, so when he was lvl 45, his n00bness meant it took ages to kill. I leveled up from 45 to 65 purely on eldritch and pindle runs, although the skeles in pindles garden were my main source of EXP. On P8, with my merc getting 90% of the kills, a pindle run was taking 5 minutes, give or take, so leveling him 20 levels took a while. Then i went to act 2 hell and got him up to 70, and carried on questing.
    Maggots lair. omg. 40 minutes to find my way to the chest, then even with CoS ther ewas too many maggots and baby maggots around to kill them all, so i grabbed the staff and TP'ed out. Got the staff head with less problems, although fangskin's LE proved a pain. Now sitting at palace WP, well attempt arcane later. should be too hard, merc and shadow warrior wont get swamped, and unlike maggot lair, my merc will actually move in the right direction and go round corners.

2. Sidhe

Sidhe IncGamers Member

*kicks FB in teh shins* You're confusing me with a Friday thread that's still running and a Saturday thread that's just started too... Might be the baileys too though... ;)

3. Toppo

Toppo IncGamers Member

Dailies, baileys... who counts? :D

4. Sidhe

Sidhe IncGamers Member

Yes, extremely well remarked, Toppo. :D I'd go for the second, for obvious reasons... On that note, BanShee killed NM Radament alright, at lvl 50, and will now be retiring to bed...

5. Sir Lanksalot

Sir Lanksalot IncGamers Member

Just worked my way through act 4 hell and beat diablo with my lvl 82 skelemancer. Breezed through Izual, plains of despair and City of the Damned and then moved on to River of Flame which also caused me no problems. Took down Hephasto with ease and the hellforge dropped me a gul (i'm pretty sure this is the highest it drops... so i was pretty chuffed!). Then i moved on to Diablo's sanctuary and battled my way through the oblivion knights and seal keepers til finally it was me versus big Diablo. Like everything else i've come against, diablo fell very quickly - i didnt even lose a skelly! I attribute the quickness of diablo's death to the hone sundan on the merc - crushing blow works wonders.

btw this is the furthest i've ever got so i'm pretty excited. Act 5 here i come!

6. BuFa

BuFa IncGamers Member

Ah, made some neat progress with my new sorcy.
    Spent all day taking her from lv 11 to 42 just now , and equipped an occy found by my fishy in one of my morning runs juse yesterday.
    Now it's still friday here so I'm confused X.x where the hell should I post ... hmmm ... *kicks own shins, one at a time*

7. Sir Lanksalot

Sir Lanksalot IncGamers Member

lol well in NZ we've had almost 15hrs of saturday, you must just be running late :D

8. Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane IncGamers Member

15 hours? Heresy, I say! I've still got four and a quarter hours left of Friday! :p

9. Cormallon

Cormallon IncGamers Member

Now, that is a surprise... I just got up and there is a daily with 8 posts in it already ;)

Yesterday my MET necro killed NM Pindle and is now on his way to Nihlatak. Now that I decided I want a Tyrant Club for Black, I don't get any... I'm pretty sure I saw some before. Ancients will be tough without some more CB and AR. I'll try to get to them later, but can't promise that... it really depends on the demands of RL :D

10. slappy sam

slappy sam IncGamers Member

Just got owned by a FE Conviction pack of scarabs... their LE bolts killed me :( .

I will get my windy through A2 NM today then go to U2 concert till the wee hours of the morning :D.

11. Artagas

Artagas IncGamers Member

found Arreat's face (my first) last night before falling asleep, so i decided today was barbarian day! I pulled out my poor frenzy guy, who was my first sp character. Started him about a year ago, but he mainly has been gathering dust all that time. With some slight twinking, and some extra points into war cry, he is actually pretty viable now, so i am tackling actIII hell at the moment. It is a surprisingly large amount of fun to play this char even though his build is screwed up somewhat (whose first character's isn't?). Bash 2, Nat res 3, increased stamina, 250ish str and 150 dex (with gear) are only some highlights of my nooblarness. If the rng stops throwing FE, PI, cursed uniques at me i might even pat him soon. Next on my list is my hc zerker or hosting some mp games with my dr00d.

edit: also for days i have been suffering from the temptation to start a hammerdin, which i know would be a bad, horrible and evil thing to do, not to mention that i already have two cheesecake mf-ers (meteorb, fishy) so i would neither have a use for it, nor it would be any sort of achievement. I am trying to resist it, or at least convince myself of starting some not so cheesy 'din. (teslading for example)

12. Ana

Ana IncGamers Member

Don't you people in the UK and NL sleep anymore?

13. lone_wolf

lone_wolf Diablo: IncGamers Member

im currently starting my 42 hell wsk+baal run(out of 1000) today but as i have other things to do today i probebly only do max 5 runs. i think i post my findings once i reatched 100 runs or so.

14. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Sleep is for the weak!
    I have no college, so generally stay up til 2 or 3am, wake up late morning. most of the time if im not being social im on the PC, and then its either D2, forums, movies or a mix of all 3.

15. Sidhe

Sidhe IncGamers Member

Sure did sleep, 6 whole hours! :D
    And then i woke up again and went back to playing D2: BanShee is currently in the NM Kurast Bazaar, at lvl 59. :)

16. Ana

Ana IncGamers Member

What time did you get up then? Got up at 8.30, had coffee, left voor Intratuin, had some extra keys made, spend a couple of hours in the sun and now I'm back inside on the pc.

17. Sidhe

Sidhe IncGamers Member

Got up at around 10, i think... 4+6=10, so that's about right. ;)

18. TenYearsGone

TenYearsGone IncGamers Member

I'm usually not here on weekends, but what the heck.

My young Windy is almost up to lvl 30 (its about time) so he can use Hurricane. He found me a Stoutnail (grail). I did some Meph runs with my MF Sorc and found me a Viperfork. Not bad.

It's a beautiful day here and I have friends coming this afternoon for a little BBQ. Enjoy the weekend.

19. agrégatif

agrégatif IncGamers Member

today, after having read the PitStrafer guide in the amazon forum, I decided to try a new set up for my strafer. I'm so happy with it :

4290 max dmg with strafe
    15038 attack rate
    attack speed at 9/2 frames (125% IAS)
    251% mf

I'll probably do pitruns today... And maybe I'll do some questing in normal with my Winddruid.

20. SeDnA

SeDnA IncGamers Member

Nixton(Fishymancer) reached hell today, prolly gonna pat him soon i hope. School hols started! :lol: